Religion debate

U agreed that science can't explain it. That was the goal of my reply
Like u said, u have ur beliefs and I have mine
What I meant with my reply was that science can’t explain it YET. But eventually it will.

well lets talk about the science you believe in
The Qur’an says in Surah Al-Hadid (the Iron), and We sent down iron, in which there is great strength. They found that the sun is not hot enough to form iron, and that the iron on Earth must have come from outside the solar system. These evidences indicate the correctness of the Qur’an in its statement about iron.

I say we just get past all this stuff and tomorrow go get a bacon and egg burger at dawn, a pork burger at noon,get a haircut by a female barber mid afternoon then drink some beers all through sunset and have a quick gamble after dark, hope none of these times coincide with anything my friends, we will have a good time.
You forgot the pizza..

• Love
Reactions: Kid
well lets talk about the science you believe in
The Qur’an says in Surah Al-Hadid (the Iron), and We sent down iron, in which there is great strength. They found that the sun is not hot enough to form iron, and that the iron on Earth must have come from outside the solar system. These evidences indicate the correctness of the Qur’an in its statement about iron.
That is not for sure a verifying statement. A book told you. Cool.

it goes back to ‘what I don’t understand = god’ vs ‘what I don’t understand = I need to find out’

That is not for sure a verifying statement.
First, the Prophet was ignorant of reading and writing and in the era of ignorance and in the middle of the desert, he knew his information with such accuracy?and the Qur'an says the example of those who take allies other than Allāh is like that of A female spider took a house and the weakest houses are the spider's house. ۖ If only they knew
and what is the current science, they discovered that the one who builds the house is the female spider only through a special spindle located at the end of her abdomen, and there is no similar one for the male, and she builds her house with woven threads with special technical and engineering overlaps

You guys know that nobody will win this debate lmao, after 5 pages it was apparent, yal at 11 pages now PogO

You said science can't explain it. Idc if ur talking about rn or the future
Yes can’t explain it now. That doesn’t inherently mean that if science can’t explain it it’s from a god. Science couldn’t explain a lot of things 100 years ago which they can now, probably before that all those things were if a god as well.
You guys know that nobody will win this debate lmao, after 5 pages it was apparent, yal at 11 pages now PogO
There’s no win in a debate here tho never was supposed to be.

anyhow ye were spiralling off topic. Need to remove small brainers tbh and get good shit again. @Splash @Devil return and kick idiots like Barney and shit

Yes can’t explain it now. That doesn’t inherently mean that if science can’t explain it it’s from a god. Science couldn’t explain a lot of things 100 years ago which they can now, probably before that all those things were if a god as well.

There’s no win in a debate here tho never was supposed to be.

anyhow ye were spiralling off topic. Need to remove small brainers tbh and get good shit again. @Splash @Devil return and kick idiots like Barney and shit
Man, you just started to be not respectful we're jus talkin it's fine, we're not fighting each other to prove who's the right one.

Man, you just started to be not respectful we're jus talkin it's fine, we're not fighting each other to prove who's the right one.
Nope. If anything, you guys started being disrespectful, not even bringing topics to a debate rather just trying to enforce your own narrative. Perhaps me calling you idiots was a bit far but then again I’m a fact driven man so 3Head

Nope. If anything, you guys started being disrespectful, not even bringing topics to a debate rather just trying to enforce your own narrative. Perhaps me calling you idiots was a bit far but then again I’m a fact driven man so 3Head
Why are you counting me? Infact i don't really care about this debate.

so theres multiple religions in the world, all with different beliefs, some say you can do most things that muslims cant and still go to heaven, what do yall say to that? they arent deserving of it or what? logically its absurd, we are all subject to our own creations, if its manmade it cant be a sin, if its human nature, it cant be a sin, therefore how is it then decided that a person goes to heaven or hell.... religion seems to become more and more obscure...

so theres multiple religions in the world, all with different beliefs, some say you can do most things that muslims cant and still go to heaven, what do yall say to that? they arent deserving of it or what? logically its absurd, we are all subject to our own creations, if its manmade it cant be a sin, if its human nature, it cant be a sin, therefore how is it then decided that a person goes to heaven or hell.... religion seems to become more and more obscure...
so live like animals with no morals and let pleasure control you? thats satanism

greed,cheat, envy and lying is in human nature and many more

religion or in islam at least it never holds you back from enjoying your life without ensuring your afterlife in heaven

Last edited:
so live like animals with no morals and let pleasure control you? thats satanism

greed,cheat, envy and lying is in human nature and many more

religion or in islam at least it never holds you back from enjoying your life without ensuring your afterlife in heaven
ya loser, morality makes us human, yes greed cheat envy and lying is human nature, its a product of our evolution, we made it ourselves, its our creation therefore how can it be a sin, we create new things daily, not everything is a sin, it cant possibly be, if there is a god, dont you think hes left us to our own devices and evolution and creation, he/she/they arent clearly in control anymorem if they were, there would be fixtures to injustice, but there isnt lel

Back