Religion debate

if god just showed himself what is the point of faith
hm, why would you state that? Wouldn’t god showing himself be actually underlining that an all-powerful deity exists and people would have to fall in line because that’s the moment when religion gets their proof. But why would you say that there’s no point of faith? If a god would suddenly appear one day just to show these atheist cucks that you guys are gonna get cockroaches in your assholes in hell, you can still have faith, for example hope that today he will help you or whatever shit like that.

If a god would suddenly appear one day just to show these atheist cucks that you guys are gonna get cockroaches in your assholes in hell,
thats Devil's point, all atheists would convert to Islam then and suddenly all the 7B humans are gonna enter heaven.. if everybody in a movie were the good guys, who would be the bad guys

as i told you before this mortal life is a test, do good and faith go heaven, do bad and no faith go hell so god appearing is like cheating in that test

Last edited:
Not gonna bother reading all of this i'm just going to guess what everything was written in here since every believer is always telling the same story.

I Wonder why you guys want to keep talking about religion to non believers We don't care about religion, we never did and never will do.
We don't even think once in our daily life about religious stuff.

You guys just grew up with religion. That's why you are believers, you were taught to believe in a god (speaking for muslim). Nobody knows if there is afterlife and nobody will ever know. If you believe in something go ahead, but don't try to convince someone that doesn't believe in something. The day someone will come with actual proof and not some story made up by people or whatever i will believe in something, till then nobody can convince me or "us".

Not gonna bother reading all of this i'm just going to guess what everything was written in here since every believer is always telling the same story.

I Wonder why you guys want to keep talking about religion to non believers We don't care about religion, we never did and never will do.
We don't even think once in our daily life about religious stuff.

You guys just grew up with religion. That's why you are believers, you were taught to believe in a god (speaking for muslim). Nobody knows if there is afterlife and nobody will ever know. If you believe in something go ahead, but don't try to convince someone that doesn't believe in something. The day someone will come with actual proof and not some story made up by people or whatever i will believe in something, till then nobody can convince me or "us".
we are not trying to make anyone muslim here lol i just wanted to answer janno misunderstanding
also muslims are growing repeatedly world-wide not all muslims born into a muslim family kekw

we already spoked about everything you said before but you did not bother to read lol

I will say one thing kosomk janno
:Q
You know that there are many things in the universe that happen without human intervention
For example, do you know when you will die or how you will die and why we do not have the ability to bring the dead back to life if there is no god as you think
There something inside you tells you to try to find out, and there is also something that tells you to ignorant this retarded matter from the foolish person

You know that there are many things in the universe that happen without human intervention
For example, do you know when you will die or how you will die and why we do not have the ability to bring the dead back to life if there is no god as you think
There something inside you tells you to try to find out, and there is also something that tells you to ignorant this retarded matter from the foolish person
this does not contribute anything to this debate lmao please keep it respectful

You have to give him facts not to disrespect him, you can just give him evidence or something that can convince him, our debate is open, don't enter it if you intend to disrespect us what if I just said I don't believe in God, would you curse my ass out?

You have to give him facts not to disrespect him, you can just give him evidence or something that can convince him, our debate is open, don't enter it if you intend to disrespect us what if I just said I don't believe in God, would you curse my ass out?
Janno doesnt give shit about facts he always stays with his beliefs and ideals, thats the reason I dislike him but its also why I respect him

the idea of being an atheist who does not believe in the creator of this great universe is the absolute basis of credulity. now in your own words, scientists can say that the pyramids for example stones crossed miles and built themselves,and thousands of searches and theories about who and how the pyramids were built did not appear.

the idea of being an atheist who does not believe in the creator of this great universe is the absolute basis of credulity. now in your own words, scientists can say that the pyramids for example stones crossed miles and built themselves,and thousands of searches and theories about who and how the pyramids were built did not appear.
thinking this whole universe came from nothing is something stupid (the atheist person's thinking)

Last edited:
Back