Rox Anticheat (Previously 1fx AC)

Liberty

3D# Co-Leader
Staff member
Hello,

As Janno already said before, we do not trust anymore fairplay, and we started to trust in guard, but as some people know, it can be bypassed. (Even if the bypasses never been shared)
After few talk with @Shoke around sof2guard he decided by himself to bring 1fx AC back from death, so he spent his last week on it to fix and improve it to bring it back for all of us under the name of "Rox Anticheat".

Alot of people only knows Shoke for his work around fairplay bypasses, we've been alot to blame him for bypassing it and fucking up the game, but who's better to improve an anticheat than an hacker himself?
For the old players that had AC back in the times it exactly works the same way, no .exe file, only a dll that u put on your sof2 and a batch file you use to start your sof2 with anticheat.

For the new players, no worries a tutorial is available on the website, if you guys have issues with the anticheat, we suggest you to use a clean sof2 folder.
If the issue persists, please don't spam Shoke in PM, simply answer this thread with the issue and we will take a look on it. (We = AC Users)

Informations: I didn't coded anything on it, simply helped Shoke with bugtracking and for few suggestions, so please don't spam me for custom guid, bypass or any weird request about the anticheat. ( I suggest you to not spam Shoke or dedmedsed)
And of course, we're not looking for a war between Guard & AC, we are looking for the same thing, playing safe and keep cheaters outta here, so please, don't args like "guard is better" or "ac is better" no one fucking care, simply use one of them and play kosmk.

We have to thanks Henkie for the work he did on 1fx AC, and thanks to Shoke for bringing it back.

Rox AC Website: http://ac.roxmod.net/
Download link: https://ds-sof2.net/ac/anticheat.zip (The DOWNLOAD button if u guys are blinds)

Best Regards,
Liberty,

Last edited:
I congratulate you guys for the great job you have done. I already have mine working and ready to go.

“My last week” last time i checked i didnt have any death certificate signed yet.. but you never can be careful enough i guess liberty?

Henkies anticheat or “1fx” is what an anticheat truely supposted to be a Well made internal anticheat which patches hacks but allows “clean files”. Anywqy Not gonna go down the path explaining how awesome henkies work was/is.

One of the cool features you guys shud check out is demo recording instead of making a screenshot of someone you can record a demo of someone when its done it will be uploaded to the website you can view the demos with the command /ac_demos guid and then ac_play demoid

Its nice to see that there is a game what is like 20 years old and people still tryhard to make AC's or Bypass programs.

Love this community

Version 0.67

~> Patched a possibility to use wallhack/fullbright by patching sof2mp.exe
~> Added additional antidebugging checks.
~> Fixed a possibility to use custom opengl32, allowing you to use any kind of hacks.
~> Fixed Compatibility with 2k3's ui.

Version 0.68

~> Added adm autocomplete
~> Fixed identity issue where the client was displaying all identites
~> Added all of the gametypes to display on the scoreboard.
~> Added some protection against memory editing the guid when using @ac in chat.
~> Fixed a crash in the client when stealing a weapon (m4) sometimes the client crashed.

Version 0.69

~> Fixed a crash in the client when map switched the client crashed.
~> Added winamp intergration (Will display now display track name in the top left corner below the Anticheat text) use cg_winamp cvar to enable it
~> Addition to the winamp: cg_chatmusic if you use option 1 By pressing F10 you can chat the current song to other people. By choosing optiuon 2 it will automatically chat it everytime the next song is being played from the list (+ the F10 option is available).

~ New Cvars for the winamp, you can use them by typing in the console /playsong, etc
{ "playsong", },
{ "pausesong", },
{ "restartsong", },
{ "stopsong", },
{ "nextsong", },
{ "previoussong", },

~> Changed a bit voting text.

~> Increased the maximum allowed fps from 200 to 250.

Last edited:
Version 0.67

~> Patched a possibility to use wallhack/fullbright by patching sof2mp.exe
~> Added additional antidebugging checks.
~> Fixed a possibility to use custom opengl32, allowing you to use any kind of hacks.
~> Fixed Compatibility with 2k3's ui.

Version 0.68

~> Added adm autocomplete
~> Fixed identity issue where the client was displaying all identites
~> Added all of the gametypes to display on the scoreboard.
~> Added some protection against memory editing the guid when using @ac in chat.
~> Fixed a crash in the client when stealing a weapon (m4) sometimes the client crashed.

Version 0.69

~> Fixed a crash in the client when map switched the client crashed.
~> Added winamp intergration (Will display now display track name in the top left corner below the Anticheat text) use cg_winamp cvar to enable it
~> Addition to the winamp: cg_chatmusic if you use option 1 By pressing F12 you can chat the current song to other people. By choosing optiuon 2 it will automatically chat it everytime the next song is being played from the list (+ the F12 option is available).

~ New Cvars for the winamp, you can use them by typing in the console /playsong, etc
{ "playsong", },
{ "pausesong", },
{ "restartsong", },
{ "stopsong", },
{ "nextsong", },
{ "previoussong", },

~> Changed a bit voting text.

~> Increased the maximum allowed fps from 200 to 250.
1684687253890.png

Version 0.70

~> This updated version features an automated downloader that retrieves custom maps from our database. When you join a server that uses a custom map, the system will automatically search our database for the map and initiate the download if it's available..

@Shoke @Liberty i guess you guys making a great job but still fairplay or guard better then anticheat , yesterday i was playing in server and i found someone was using anticheat but he was wallhack so as you see in video @ac working with wallhack but guard make the game more clean form cheating , so we have to trust on guard

Attachments

• shot0004.jpg
    shot0004.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:

I just looked into it before i go to work just for the lulz and would you look at that Took me what 5 minutes ? I will update the version Saturday since im busy with work.

Something i wud like to add to your statement dont tell me other AC’s are more safe, you found an existing hack which wasnt patched and that only because we dont block custom maps/mods and rename them to zZZz like other shitty anticheats do and have some shitty “whitelist”. This is why you can tind such things with pk3 files.

Really pisses me off if that comes from an egy uncapable to even download a custom map. F off.

Version 0.71

~> This release addresses a security vulnerability by fixing a issue that allowed players to load unauthorized PK3 files.
~> Additionally, we have resolved an issue where the anti-cheat system was unable to inspect corrupted PK3 files, a vulnerability that could potentially lead to unintended advantages such as wallhack.
~> Fixed a bug that previously allowed clients to load multiple games at the same time with the anticheat running.

Done.

Version 0.71

~> This release addresses a security vulnerability by fixing a issue that allowed players to load unauthorized PK3 files.
~> Additionally, we have resolved an issue where the anti-cheat system was unable to inspect corrupted PK3 files, a vulnerability that could potentially lead to unintended advantages such as wallhack.
~> Fixed a bug that previously allowed clients to load multiple games at the same time with the anticheat running.

Done.
Waiting for you to whitelist some mods so i can use it

Back