Rox Anticheat (Previously 1fx AC)

I have suggestion, can u make it so I can still use hash cg_thirdpersonrange ak0 bc without it I feel like I have scope and I cant play properly

You play with thirdpersonrange? how hahaha
he uses /hash cg_thirdpersonrange ak0 its like POV 120. a little bit more zoomed out.

Depends on how u use it.
For me I genuinly cant play without it. My entire coordination is ded
But it is true that that command is a cheat. In H&S nabs used that to see where the seeker was by putting /hash cg_thirdpersonrange c in or something like that

isn't it whitelisted? @Shoke

1696341023635.png

Whitelist is server based meaning no updates are required on the client. Also you are running an old version of AC

Do ac_update or download it from website.

It is possible that you have a modified vipermod file, if the hash id is different from what i whitelisted it will detect it as invalid.

he uses /hash cg_thirdpersonrange ak0 its like POV 120. a little bit more zoomed out.

But it is true that that command is a cheat. In H&S nabs used that to see where the seeker was by putting /hash cg_thirdpersonrange c in or something like that
120 is a cheat. 100 is max allowed iirc.

done whitelisted some mods not all cba.. i'll do them by request so if you want to sneak in a hidden wallhack send it over now it's the time since i don't check those files if they have "hacks" in it. You will be able to call yourself a bypasser. :Q

note i think i whitelisted the wrong (corrupted zwaz pk3 file) i just noticed now cba to fix today.. next week anyway..

Current list:

Vipermodv15.pk3
shoke & zoky mod.pk3
MythprojectV4.pk3
ZwAzModv7.pk3
Azote Mod.pk3
glowskins.pk3
dS-mod-II.pk3
Fazemod

Version 0.72

~> Fixed a bug in ac_update where it failed to update the client unless the "ac_update force" command was used..
~> Implemented a countdown message for demo recording when recording someone.
~> Improved autoDL functionality to automatically delete invalid map files.
~> Added a new feature, "thirdcrosshair," which can be configured by the server using the command "sets sv_allowcross 1." .

Version 0.72

~> Fixed a bug in ac_update where it failed to update the client unless the "ac_update force" command was used..
~> Implemented a countdown message for demo recording when recording someone.
~> Improved autoDL functionality to automatically delete invalid map files.
~> Added a new feature, "thirdcrosshair," which can be configured by the server using the command "sets sv_allowcross 1." .
Finally 3rdcross

Back