Rox Anticheat (Previously 1fx AC)

Version 0.73

~> The latest update includes the integration of a "killfeed" feature, showcasing player eliminations in the top left corner. With the cg_killfeed cvar set the value to 0 to deactivate
~> For all you map editors out there, The new cg_viewpos cvar puts the viewpos right on your screen, making map edits a bit easier.
~> Added auto demorecord when competition mode is turned on, supported only on roxmod servers.

Version 0.73

~> The latest update includes the integration of a "killfeed" feature, showcasing player eliminations in the top left corner. With the cg_killfeed cvar set the value to 0 to deactivate
~> For all you map editors out there, The new cg_viewpos cvar puts the viewpos right on your screen, making map edits a bit easier.
~> Added auto demorecord when competition mode is turned on, supported only on roxmod servers.
Lmk the trigger for demorecord, can add it to mine as well.

cg_viewpos addition was I think one of the last commits I did to 3Dmod, weird such thing was never added to sof in the first place, def worth it

and killfeed is just magnificent

great work shoky

Lmk the trigger for demorecord, can add it to mine as well.

cg_viewpos addition was I think one of the last commits I did to 3Dmod, weird such thing was never added to sof in the first place, def worth it

and killfeed is just magnificent

great work shoky
killfeed and cg_viewpos are 2 things i would have never expected in sof2 lmao.
makes me wonder what you 2 are capable of doing for sof2 but too lazy to xD

we egys do things better

shot0000.jpg

great work shokry

Last edited:
Back