Religion debate

Not an answer. They came from actual humans
well, that's difficult to make you believe but, if you want scientific proof there's a lot of it for example Allah said in Quran about things that didn't even happen and interpreted how it will be and you know it happened, it's easy to find a scientific proof just google it!

well, that's difficult to make you believe but, if you want scientific proof there's a lot of it for example Allah said in Quran about things that didn't even happen and interpreted how it will be and you know it happened, it's easy to find a scientific proof just google it!
Give him some examples

You can't convince him like this, he will only say (only natural things happened and unnatural things didn't happen yet. Give him some evidence that does not just say that), I've entered many discussions with atheists and know their answers

even if janno does not believe allah is the creator at least he has to believe that there is a deity/god entity who created this whole universe it did not come by itself or by humans wot
Well in human history we always looked for a answer on something we couldnt explain or understand and it was credited to a god or gods. Look at ancient Egypt. Ra was the sun God for instance vikings ofcourse had alot of God's too. Ancient Greece had aswell. Bc England was full of shamans, ancient germania had multiple gods. Can't help but feel that after Christianity forced 1 God upon most of these ancient civilisations, other civilisations were shifting to 1 God aswell. Correct me if I'm wrong

They could ask 1 God for a plentifull harvest or a healthy child and what not. Instead of asking multiple gods for different reasons. Now ist that a better concept of God?

In the last 100 years science and medicine is on a path to eliminate diseases we previously were fearful of, and questions we couldn't answer, hence the need of a God could possibly shift again. But coming back to my first point, what ppl didn't know, they feared.

OK so I don't know if there is anything like a god. Our search for a god expands beyond the boundrys of the universe and our quest to know how shit pops into excistance. In the last 100 years we expanded the elementary table, learned the universe was larger then our galaxy, found out the cosmic microwave background wich lead us to the big bang, we found quantum mechanics and humanity tries to create a theory of everything. Yet we can't comprehend quantum mechanics and we can't understand our brain yet.

So the question of God shifts for me to the part where I wonder if a god created a big bang. Yet if u study quantum mechanics and can see particles pop in and out of excistance without making sense, I tend to believe we, (even if we can't understand quantum mechanics after trying for a long time) will find another reason to question a god again. Truth may be we will never know. But long story short, we find facts in provable tests with room to contradict it. The fact that you always question urself and the theories created is what a free thinker is about imo. Humans have this curious thing of sometimes picking what they want to believe.

Goddamnit I've written an essay.

So ye long story short, I believe in questioning ourself is vital. Yet having a god can also give u a true Pilar in daily life and a support for difficult times. That should be valuable enough ofcourse. I don't mean to push my opinion because why would I if If I don't fully understand how U percieve God.

Well in human history we always looked for a answer on something we couldnt explain or understand and it was credited to a god or gods. Look at ancient Egypt. Ra was the sun God for instance vikings ofcourse had alot of God's too. Ancient Greece had aswell. Bc England was full of shamans, ancient germania had multiple gods. Can't help but feel that after Christianity forced 1 God upon most of these ancient civilisations, other civilisations were shifting to 1 God aswell. Correct me if I'm wrong

They could ask 1 God for a plentifull harvest or a healthy child and what not. Instead of asking multiple gods for different reasons. Now ist that a better concept of God?

In the last 100 years science and medicine is on a path to eliminate diseases we previously were fearful of, and questions we couldn't answer, hence the need of a God could possibly shift again. But coming back to my first point, what ppl didn't know, they feared.

OK so I don't know if there is anything like a god. Our search for a god expands beyond the boundrys of the universe and our quest to know how shit pops into excistance. In the last 100 years we expanded the elementary table, learned the universe was larger then our galaxy, found out the cosmic microwave background wich lead us to the big bang, we found quantum mechanics and humanity tries to create a theory of everything. Yet we can't comprehend quantum mechanics and we can't understand our brain yet.

So the question of God shifts for me to the part where I wonder if a god created a big bang. Yet if u study quantum mechanics and can see particles pop in and out of excistance without making sense, I tend to believe we, (even if we can't understand quantum mechanics after trying for a long time) will find another reason to question a god again. Truth may be we will never know. But long story short, we find facts in provable tests with room to contradict it. The fact that you always question urself and the theories created is what a free thinker is about imo. Humans have this curious thing of sometimes picking what they want to believe.

Goddamnit I've written an essay.

So ye long story short, I believe in questioning ourself is vital. Yet having a god can also give u a true Pilar in daily life and a support for difficult times. That should be valuable enough ofcourse. I don't mean to push my opinion because why would I if If I don't fully understand how U percieve God.
When you talk about the existence of a god, there must be a cause for everything that happens in this world, for example, what is the cause of the Big Bang? I know you will answer in a scientific way, but what made this scientific thing happen? A solution that happened by chance? Before the Big Bang, there was no form of life, there was just an endless void, but in the case of a god, this means that he is the reason for these reasons for the creation of the universe. We don't live in an age of miracles for something to happen that confirms the existence of God. Many things have already happened It confirms this (miracles and things that are illogical and cannot happen). For example, there are signs of the end of life in Islam. There are more than one sign of the end of this live. You can search for them yourself if you want. There are what has happened and other things that have not happened yet. i'm not trying to convince you because this is up to you. I'm not religious, and i don't care if i convinced you or not i'm a believer that's all.

In Christianity, they believe that Jesus is the Son of God, but in this case, who created God? I don't see anything that convinces me that God has a son or that God was created because it would be an infinite cycle of who created the Creator.

did you know judaism christianity and islam came from the same only god in order

i kinda see you how you preserve god but in islam it is different of course it is all possible if allah wills it but also we need to give reasons, like i can't pray to be rich and expect god to make me rich without even working, pray i get cured from certain diseases without taking the required cure for it or pray i get best results on my exam without studying basically we are just reasons

also who said you can't be a free thinker if you are muslim? learning, thinking and observing is mandatory in islam thats why arabs and muslims were leading science in the golden age of islam at the middle ages

did you know judaism christianity and islam came from the same only god in order

i kinda see you how you preserve god but in islam it is different of course it is all possible if allah wills it but also we need to give reasons, like i can't pray to be rich and expect god to make me rich without even working, pray i get cured from certain diseases without taking the required cure for it or pray i get best results on my exam without studying basically we are just reasons

also who said you can't be a free thinker if you are muslim? learning, thinking and observing is mandatory in islam thats why arabs and muslims were leading science in the golden age of islam at the middle ages
Islam came to correct the mistakes of other religions, nothing more

Holy shit these mf's are writing entire essays
Every one of us has, in due course of our lives, heard or said many phrases relating to the wastage of time. ‘Don’t be late, don’t waste time. etc. are some of the oft-repeated words.

These appear foolish to those who believe that all that is happening or will happen in the future is pre-ordained. For the delay in projects or preponement of them is all for the best. They hold the opinion that all that is happened is for the best. These people see the silver lining even in the darkest period of human life.

Time is relative. For two sets of people living in the same time span, the pace of time may appear different. It may be slow for a person waiting for his beloved and fast for those on their way to an interview. For a prisoner, the time will crawl, while for a businessman, the time flies.

Another quality of time is that everyone measures it by their own standards. What may appear as a wastage of time to one person may be a time usefully employed for others. People pursuing material gains look at people involved in aesthetic activities as wastrels and fools and vice versa. Similarly, those engaged in literary activities may view physical acts like scaling a mountain or sports as a waste of time. In other words, one man’s meat is another man’s poison.

The great spiritual leaders like Nanak, Buddha, etc. have therefore broken through this time web before embarking on a path of Nirvana. This means that they have attained a stage where regulations of time and space do not matter.

On a plane of clear analysis, we will discover that it is not the humans that waste time. It is the time that wastes humans, who slowly grow old and finally die. The continuous cycle of birth and death is a testimony to this fact.

Every one of us has, in due course of our lives, heard or said many phrases relating to the wastage of time. ‘Don’t be late, don’t waste time. etc. are some of the oft-repeated words.

These appear foolish to those who believe that all that is happening or will happen in the future is pre-ordained. For the delay in projects or preponement of them is all for the best. They hold the opinion that all that is happened is for the best. These people see the silver lining even in the darkest period of human life.

Time is relative. For two sets of people living in the same time span, the pace of time may appear different. It may be slow for a person waiting for his beloved and fast for those on their way to an interview. For a prisoner, the time will crawl, while for a businessman, the time flies.

Another quality of time is that everyone measures it by their own standards. What may appear as a wastage of time to one person may be a time usefully employed for others. People pursuing material gains look at people involved in aesthetic activities as wastrels and fools and vice versa. Similarly, those engaged in literary activities may view physical acts like scaling a mountain or sports as a waste of time. In other words, one man’s meat is another man’s poison.

The great spiritual leaders like Nanak, Buddha, etc. have therefore broken through this time web before embarking on a path of Nirvana. This means that they have attained a stage where regulations of time and space do not matter.

On a plane of clear analysis, we will discover that it is not the humans that waste time. It is the time that wastes humans, who slowly grow old and finally die. The continuous cycle of birth and death is a testimony to this fact.

Click Here to watch a banana sleeping with a carrot

Any scientific proof that a deity existed would be fine
this universe is enough proof that something shaped that universe that fact we would burn if earth get 1 step closer to sun or freeze if earth get 1 step away from sun this did not come by accident

Last edited:
Any scientific proof that a deity existed would be fine
You should search for it yourself, why are you asking for it from people aren't educated enough and they're not religious to tell you everything you want to know

this universe is enough proof that something shaped that universe that fact we would burn if earth get 1 step closer to sun or freeze if earth get 1 step away from sun this did not come by accident
It’s not proof. Please state scientific proof that a deity existed. We’ve seen similarities to big bang theory from stars and other galaxies, we haven’t yet seen that for any form of a deity. So if you have any, share.

You should search for it yourself, why are you asking for it from people aren't educated enough and they're not religious to tell you everything you want to know
It’s a debate. Someone stated that big bang holds no scientific evidence, so I asked such about a deity.
And let’s be honest, there is none.

I told you, you can't convince him like this, that's not scientific, you can't explain God in logic or scientific way.

It’s a debate. Someone stated that big bang holds no scientific evidence, so I asked such about a deity.
And let’s be honest, there is none.
I respect your pov but I see that you can't use the logic and science on God idk there's no way you can explain the universe or at least not yet.

Islam came to complete the rest of the other religions, not to correct mistakes (I mean Judaism and Christianity before it's manipulating by humans)
Islam ccorret mistakes it doesn't mean that God made a mistake I meant it in a way like the Islam corrects that the God doesn't have a son the same for the Christianity it corrects the jew

Islam came to complete the rest of the other religions, not to correct mistakes (I mean Judaism and Christianity before it's manipulating by humans)
If it complete then it should be right that Jesus is the son of God

Back