Religion debate

Ok so let’s debate.

where is scientific proof that any deity existed? And don’t say Quran is scientific proof
how come humane scientists –who cant even decipher how a brain works– solve the mystery of the creator of that brain?

Not an answer. They came from actual humans
Generally speaking animals, terrain, and everything beyond wouldnt count as human creation though

how come humane scientists –who cant even decipher how a brain works– solve the mystery of the creator of that brain?

Generally speaking animals, terrain, and everything beyond wouldnt count as human creation though
even if janno does not believe allah is the creator at least he has to believe that there is a deity/god entity who created this whole universe it did not come by itself or by humans wot

even if janno does not believe allah is the creator at least he has to believe that there is a deity/god entity who created this whole universe it did not come by itself or by humans wot
Nope I don’t believe that. I cannot say that I have 100% faith in the Big Bang theory but that at least holds science behind it. Still, needs more proof.

pls answer my question

Stop deflecting and debate

Nope I don’t believe that. I cannot say that I have 100% faith in the Big Bang theory but that at least holds science behind it. Still, needs more proof.
did you know that the big bang theory is mentioned in quran?

Well, no.
The quran was first revealed to our prophet (sav) by the angel gabriel
And if u mean who made it, well easy. Allah did

Last edited:
Well, no.
The quran was first revealed to our prophet (sav) by the angel gabriel
And if u mean who made it, well easy. Allah did
Thats where it originally came from. After some time the sa7abas saved it into manuscripts etc etc

Ok so let’s debate.

where is scientific proof that any deity existed? And don’t say Quran is scientific proof
In the case of the Quran, it is faith, and in other words, how can you explain the thing that created science and logic with logic? In this case, it will be an entity outside the limits of science and logic, and the human mind cannot imagine it (for example, the Big Bang. There is scientific evidence of its existence, but how did that happen by chance? Before the Big Bang There was an infinite void, and the Quran says that God existed before everything before the Big Bang, and He made the Big Bang happen) From my point of view, the creator of logic and science cannot be explained by logic and science

Note: I'm not a religious muslim i just believe that there's a God that created everything.

No one can say that yes, Islam is the correct religion or Christianity. This a matter of faith, and for me, I see that Islam is the most logical religion among all religions. For example, how can God have a son and this son is human? Does this mean that God is human? How is that, and God is the one who created people with his own hand? (God is something that no one can imagine because it is beyond logic and science because our mind can't comprehend it)

It's just my point of view and I hope no one acts like a child and starts swearing at me or something.

Back