Religion debate

It’s a debate. Someone stated that big bang holds no scientific evidence, so I asked such about a deity.
And let’s be honest, there is none.
If you want to see allah him self, you're out of luck. It's physically not possible for a human to see allah.
If you want reasons to believe in his existance I have 1:
Big bang theory.
no one 1400 years ago said anything about big bang, infact it was like 90 years ago when it first started spreaking, and yet in the quran it said this: (21:30). Following this big explosion, Allah "turned to the sky, and it had been (as) smoke. He said to it and to the earth: 'Come together, willingly or unwillingly.

basically 1400 years ago we had information that people only now started thinking of and actually got the evidence for it :)

Any scientific proof that a deity existed would be fine
In fact, there is no evidence that you can feel with your hand to make sure that there is a God so here the Quran came from the our Prophet's tongue, but it's the god speech that was 1400 years ago and it came with many facts to prove that the God who created all of this knows everything about his creations and knows when/where/what/why
for example the stages of embryonic development it was mentioned in the Quran stage by stage and later the science proved that.....
(We (Allah) created man from a quintessence of clay. We then placed him as a nutfah (drop) in a place of settlement, firmly fixed, then We made the drop into an alaqah (leech like structure), and then We changed the alaqah into a mudghah (chewed like substance),then We made out of that mudghah, izam (skeleton,bones),then We clothed the bones with lahm (muscles,flesh) then We caused him to grow and come in being and attain the definitive (human)form. So, blessed be God, the best to create.)
(Quran: Surah AI-Mu’minun,23:Ayat 12–14)
actually, there's many but i cba to write and essay hhh

Last edited:
The real Christianity didn't say that as i mentioned it was manipulated by human
How did you know that Christianity didn't say that, anyways no reason from this small argument it's okay it complete or correct it's fine

In fact, there is no evidence that you can feel with your hand to make sure that there is a God so here the Quran came from the our Prophet's tongue, but it's the god speech that 1400 years ago and it came with many facts to prove that the God who created all of this knows everything about his creations and knows when/where/what/why
for example the stages of embryonic development it was mentioned in the Quran stage by stage and later the science proved that.....
(We (Allah) created man from a quintessence of clay. We then placed him as a nutfah (drop) in a place of settlement, firmly fixed, then We made the drop into an alaqah (leech like structure), and then We changed the alaqah into a mudghah (chewed like substance),then We made out of that mudghah, izam (skeleton,bones),then We clothed the bones with lahm (muscles,flesh) then We caused him to grow and come in being and attain the definitive (human)form. So, blessed be God, the best to create.)
(Quran: Surah AI-Mu’minun,23:Ayat 12–14)
actually, there's many but i cba to write and essay hhh
i believe that there was no sonar at that time and the sufficient knowledge

How did you know that Christianity didn't say that, anyways no reason from this small argument it's okay it complete or correct it's fine
Because as a Muslim i know from the Quran that Christianity came from Essa the prophet and he came to guide to people at that time to follow God's instructions, so obviously he won't say something that the God himself denied it at a later time

Also, when you search in history you will find that perversion of Christianity happened 3 or 4 times, that's why you can find that there's different sects within it

Christianity it corrects the jew
It didn't "correct", but to complete the message, the Judaism predicted the advent of a perfect human being, a descendant of David, who would herald the end of the world. This is a firm belief in Judaism, as they was await the arrival of this person.....and he came so they should've followed him as their beliefs says but instead of that they refused to convert for some reason...
And so the Christianity said that there's a Prophet will come to complete and to spread the message to the whole world so they should've followed Islam to complete their "Religion" but they didn't too(1 of the reason was because churchs priests didn't want to lose their powers and influence)
SO basically it does not correct, but to complete the TRUE message that first came before any playing or distorting

Literally everything around us is based on the theories and approximation to the nearest decimal number, and there is nothing perfect. As human beings, we follow the thing that is closest to what is correct in our view or what "makes sense", and on its basis we build our beliefs and hopes on it.
Therefore, I can say that it is correct or it makes sense to think that everything has something that happened before it in order to create it until all these creatures converge to one Creator(who created everything for a reason) not just an extraordinary accident

Last edited:
@Janno i can't you give a scientific proof that allah exists because no one can see him or he is beyond our understanding as humans. he does not have a normal physical form so how can i scientificly proof that god eixst but because god is merciful gave us some clear hints that he created universe

if god just showed himself what is the point of faith?

Last edited:
@Janno i can't you give a proof that allah exists because no one can see him

if god just showed himself what is the point of faith?
I'm sorry but I really want to express something in Arabic يسطا انت متعرفش تقنع فرخه أنها بتبيض خلاص فكك منو غير ام اسمك و تعال أقنعو

I'm sorry but I really want to express something in Arabic يسطا انت متعرفش تقنع فرخه أنها بتبيض خلاص فكك منو غير ام اسمك و تعال أقنعو
3ady y3m adena bnatsalaa

Back