Religion debate

Religion is a retarded and flawed concept, saying that those who believe in a higher power is granted privilege over those who don’t… pfft sure ok.

Religion is a retarded and flawed concept, saying that those who believe in a higher power is granted privilege over those who don’t… pfft sure ok.
what privilege ? also keep it respectable or banana

ya loser, morality makes us human, yes greed cheat envy and lying is human nature, its a product of our evolution, we made it ourselves, its our creation therefore how can it be a sin, we create new things daily, not everything is a sin, it cant possibly be, if there is a god, dont you think hes left us to our own devices and evolution and creation, he/she/they arent clearly in control anymorem if they were, there would be fixtures to injustice, but there isnt lel
allah has honored us human by creating us to be his vicegerents on earth. he gave us free will which make us higher than angels
he is just testing us yet he sent us the holy quran which is literally a manual to life. if everyone follow its teachings there will be no injustice and no poor people

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Kid
if its manmade it cant be a sin, if its human nature, it cant be a sin,
what determines whether something is a sin or not are the consequences of doing/practising/using it not its origins,

take weed for example, originally thousands of years ago it was merely used as medicine, today its used to harm the brain by smoking shit tons of it; now it became a sin because God ordered us to remain well physically and mentally, so anything that does the opposite of that is surely a sin.

dont you think hes left us to our own devices and evolution and creation, he/she/they arent clearly in control anymorem
wouldnt that be retarded? imagine founding a company and just hiring a bunch of employees then you abandon it and let the employees YOU hired YOURSELF decide the company's fate/destiny when its YOUR company.

also you thinking god is a "they" is beyond me.

Religion is a retarded and flawed concept, saying that those who believe in a higher power is granted privilege over those who don’t… pfft sure ok
lmao who said that? they are surely not granted anything in real life, it all comes down to their experience in life.

but on a moral/spiritual scale, they surely are granted better things that you shouldnt be jealous of.

Last edited:
what determines whether something is a sin or not are the consequences of doing/practising/using it not its origins,

take weed for example, originally thousands of years ago it was merely used as medicine, today its used to harm the brain by smoking shit tons of it; now it became a sin because God ordered us to remain well physically and mentally, so anything that does the opposite of that is surely a sin.

wouldnt that be retarded? imagine founding a company and just hiring a bunch of employees then you abandon it and let the employees YOU hired YOURSELF decide the company's fate/destiny when its YOUR company.

also you thinking god is a "they" is beyond me.

lmao who said that? they are surely not granted anything in real life, it all comes down to their experience in life.

but on a moral/spiritual scale, they surely are granted better things that you shouldnt be jealous of.
bruh, the weed example is wrong, tonnes of benefits to it, its a natural herb and medicine as you've said which cancels your argument.

and you comparing a company to the highest being in existence lel, cant compare god to something.

well ofcourse we cant assume god is male or female can we? we dont know, nobody knows.

granted better things hmm, i see your perspective, but then again we dont know until we die, its all assumptions, i just dont think its fair to be penalised for a thing we create with resources from this earth that was apparently created by god lmao, if he made this planet with everything on, how can it be frowned upon for evolving and making new creations that are apparent sinful.

bruh, the weed example is wrong, tonnes of benefits to it, its a natural herb and medicine as you've said which cancels your argument
lmao you are deluded if you think people nowadays smoke weed for medicine purposes.

and you comparing a company to the highest being in existence lel, cant compare god to something.
huge difference between "comparing" and "and setting an example"

my points are going straight over your heard apparently.

from this earth that was apparently created by god lmao, if
as I said to Janno earlier, we believe life is a long test and there is no point in it if its all vanilla with no evil shit

lmao you are deluded if you think people nowadays smoke weed for medicine purposes.

huge difference between "comparing" and "and setting an example"

my points are going straight over your heard apparently.

as I said to Janno earlier, we believe life is a long test and there is no point in it if its all vanilla with no evil shit
bro weed is used for medicinal purposes 100%, you know it eliminates parkinsons effects right and much more

bruh.... im saying what you said lol

well each to their own, we will know in the end now wont we, ill keep continuing my sexual acts and alcohol and drugs etc. 3Head

bro weed is used for medicinal purposes 100%, you know it eliminates parkinsons effects right and much more

bruh.... im saying what you said lol

well each to their own, we will know in the end now wont we, ill keep continuing my sexual acts and alcohol and drugs etc. 3Head
abusing sex, drugs and alcohol will just make your current life and after life hellish eventually :pervsmirk:

abusing sex, drugs and alcohol will just make your current life and after life hellish eventually :pervsmirk:
Bruh assumptions, who said i abuse it, if used in moderation its fine, diagnosed by a medical doctor. Unless yall dont trust doctors now?

Bruh how we know pills grow tumours, other daily things do that anyways
well i hope you stop drugs at least we know that weed come from nature but drugs are made at labs and god knows what they do in there

well do not need to tell what type of drugs if you put it next to weed and sex

Back