Religion debate

Weird that you guys won’t experience alcohol or ILLICIT DRUGS, there that’s me being specific lol.

sup,

so this thread is for religion talk

thread rules: be respectful towards each other beliefs. this thread is more like a healthy talk where we can learn about each other beliefs and point of view
I think who is talking about religions, those guys who are not muslims or have another religion or atheists. Simply because most of the players who play are Arab children (underage) we can say that most of the children who play this game know nothing or know little and not much about religion or even how to talk about these things. So there are people who make children insult or provoke children to insult even children's insults like (Kosomak). You know and see this insult, for us adults we don't need to talk about religion in the game, we just play this game for fun.

Kid said:
say i go to the grocery store and forget to scan something and walk out, its classified as stealing, does that mean im damned to hell for such a simple thing ive forgot?? be real lmfao\
nope you do not go to hell for forgetting unless you remember afterwards and do not go pay then yea it counts as stealing

Kid said:
stealing is a pathway to hell is it not? if you are younger and unconsciously steal, does that mean you go to hell lmfao? such a dumb loophole, god cant be that fucking strict..
if you are young and unconscious and do not know what you are doing your sins do not count

and say hungry poor person takes an apple from someone tree, he would not go to hell for this.
feeding and helping the poor is mandatory in islam https://thepilgrim.co/benefits-rewards-of-feeding-others-in-islam.

Last edited:
paanjito said:
so whats the thing about taking a girls virginity
sex before marriage is haram in islam in general
or she lies that she is
its a 1000 sins or something
first off sex before marriage is haram in islam
but it is not haram to marry a girl who lost her virginity without marriage
also the girl does not have to tell her husband or fiance that she lost her virginty
unless her husband interrogate her or inquire about her past.
and it is better if her husband forgives her if she repented from her sins and stay loyal to him

Last edited:
first off sex before marriage is haram in islam
but it is not haram to marry a girl who lost her virginity
also the girl does not have to tell her husband or fiance that she lost her virginty
unless her husband interrogate her or inquire about her past.
and it is better if her husband forgives her if she repented from her sins and stay loyal to him
Bruh I wouldn't want no egy woman that has been ran through by half of egypt lol
- Imagine that

Back