Religion debate

We can just say that no one can convince @Janno , He believes that he's the right one, he will always argue everyone let's just say that his big brain cannot handle that there's a God who's controling everything, even if you convinced him he's gonna start an arguement about why is the Islam's the right religion.

We can just say that no one can convince @Janno , He believes that he's the right one, he will always argue everyone let's just say that his big brain cannot handle that there's a God who's controling everything, even if you convinced him he's gonna start an arguement about why is the Islam's the right religion.
ask him who created space
it didnt just happen out of no where

Nope saying that the only answer is god is 1+1=3 as you believe in miracles not science
tell me how space came into existance?
Im not talking about the universe
Im talking about space it self

you can't answer that because science cant explain it, you litteraly have people punching the answers into your face yet you still deny it

tell me how space came into existance?
Im not talking about the universe
Im talking about space it self

you can't answer that because science cant explain it, you litteraly have people punching the answers into your face yet you still deny it
Yes I can’t explain it because science isn’t that far to explain it yet. ~70+ years ago there was the first time we managed to fix tumours - science. It took us such a long time from understanding it to have a small solution to it, we’re not even at a full solution. How can science know about the biggest thing there is if they’re dealing with the small fights? We don’t know and that is fine. But thinking that whatever you don’t know or understand is that of a god is also incorrect.

but you keep your beliefs I keep mine

Yes I can’t explain it because science isn’t that far to explain it yet. ~70+ years ago there was the first time we managed to fix tumours - science. It took us such a long time from understanding it to have a small solution to it, we’re not even at a full solution. How can science know about the biggest thing there is if they’re dealing with the small fights? We don’t know and that is fine. But thinking that whatever you don’t know or understand is that of a god is also incorrect.

but you keep your beliefs I keep mine
well atleast u agreed with me, can't complain.

Back