Ideas to improve H&S

New weapon:

Taser gun for seekers (pistol)

on hit will immobilize the enemy for few seconds and reduce his health by 50%

the seeker with highest score last round, get it next round and it only got 3 shots

and it does not need any client side modification , easy to implement and fits h&s style
So a stun gun with high range. I don’t think the hp part is that needed tho. I also don’t think highest feather should get it cuz they get case as well

I saw Devils suggest also... So...
If we think about adding a new item for seekers , i wouldnt recommend the idea of the higher kills seek gets it ...
Cuz usually the higher acore seeker gets the mm1 also , and we already got 3 kind of nades for each seeker. It will be too loaded for one player.

I saw Devils suggest also... So...
If we think about adding a new item for seekers , i wouldnt recommend the idea of the higher kills seek gets it ...
Cuz usually the higher acore seeker gets the mm1 also , and we already got 3 kind of nades for each seeker. It will be too loaded for one player.
counter intuitivley, buffing the best seeker might actually balance the game in most scenarios cuz so many ppl suck at seeking 😬

counter intuitivley, buffing the best seeker might actually balance the game in most scenarios cuz so many ppl suck at seeking 😬
Imo and experience as seeker. I FUCKING hate it.
Too many weapons is a mess.
But its only my option

Imo and experience as seeker. I FUCKING hate it.
Too many weapons is a mess.
But its only my option
Also... If you add more features to seekers side (and other seekers except the best one) , ppl will play as seek more often.
And sometimes we got a problem which no1 wants to seek.

Another suggest :
Special EVENTS

For example : xmas/halloween maps month and etc..

Personally i would like to play a week or a couple of old school CLEAN H&S ☹️
Only regular nades, no rpg m4 mm1. Clean maps .
like a dream come true.

Another one (told to mclaren earlier today)...

New @ chat voices. It would be fucking fun and refreshing using today meme voices , movie/tv series voices ...

New @ chat voices. It would be fucking fun and refreshing using today meme voices , movie/tv series voices ...
Would require clientside downloads and is not a mod improvement as the functionality already exists

So a stun gun with high range. I don’t think the hp part is that needed tho. I also don’t think highest feather should get it cuz they get case as well
Would be kinda OP close distance, i mean theres 3 mm1 shots as well to slow a player down.

could add it, but only one use per round max /: otherwise hiders should be able to defend against it as well, or make it inaccurate af like some revolver
Man scrolling through all the nades is fucking pain
Agreed :’)

there are alot of sof2 native voices that are not added yet

just go define them in rpm + extended.mvchat. the template is easy to catch up

then upload it here then janno can add it to the server

Attachments

• rpm + extended.zip
    4.3 KB · Views: 0
might be really far-fetched this idea
im wondering if its possible to add a laser on the m4 so you can aim more precisely
might be handy for ppl that shoot like morons

Back