Ideas to improve H&S

benefits all hiders except the one who throws it

csgo battle royale, that's where you have these explosives as well

rly? L2A2 is a nade for seekers so they can boost themselves to the same height a RPG does
So no one would want the nade xD

never played cs br

ah, I know that, but 2 nades vs 3 bullets + speed run ? I was thinking of a boost of like 10 meters

Nade/weapon for:
- live record one spot, like a security camera would do.
- watching a hallway, like a laser light would do, giving a one time notification when someone passes the device/laser.

Both ability setups would be able to be destroyed by enemy.
Cypher cam and tripwire in sof2, that is genius, while your at it you can add a killjoy turret for seekers :oops: I think this will not be easy to implement though.

Youll need to throw it properly? Not on urself...
Throw it on enemy and calculate it so it doesnt hit you as well....
It used to be like this back in the day. No1 complained , ppl took all the nades options.
Just get used to it, it will ruin nothing...

And again this nade is so op rn... Its ez escape againts seekers anytime.
The nade is op I agree, I think h&s is perceived wrong, it is not a 1st person shooter, and it doesn't work like a molly, the slow effect is a good implementation, but the fact that everyone can get one makes it all the more difficult for seekers, the more people cooperating with it, the more impossible it becomes for seekers, this nade should be a randomly distributed item, perhaps a function of hiders quantity, like for every 5 hiders distribute 1 nade etc... just find a balance for it, unless we can reduce the slowness significantly without hurting other slowness effects in-game of course.

wait you guys got internet in your workplace?
best internet I've ever had! 10gb switches to all offices and 1gb upload/download ISP bandwidth :>

the slow effect is a good implementation, but the fact that everyone can get one makes it all the more difficult for seekers
that is exactly what I wanted to clarify..

best internet I've ever had! 10gb switches to all offices and 1gb upload/download ISP bandwidth :>
well, we're still living in the 90s with paperwork and no internet at most of the workplaces.

Cypher cam
theoretically possible but I don't know how to make the player killable during the time he's using cypher cam. Or how to draw him as a player when he's actually at the cam. Would be a huge hassle but basics would be lets say a nade (claymore), stuck on shop high roof wall, unless it's shot / knifed you can use it by pressing whatever key / using whatever command, which actually just teleports you there and makes you stuck.

Problem is that your original position should somehow still keep a "copy" of you which has to be killable. Killable part is not hard, but a copy of you I think is.

killjoy turret
fuck killjoy (and I think that's not possible unless it spawns a bot hhhhhhhhhhhhh)

sova wh arrows by using throwing knives hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Cypher cam and tripwire in sof2, that is genius, while your at it you can add a killjoy turret for seekers :oops: I think this will not be easy to implement though.

What’s a killjoy turret?

He asked for ideas not help to implement it hhhh xD

Back