But painx this will be a disadvantage…… for you xD

haha jk jk
i demand kid meet the demote hammer :mad:

ok so checking firenade, mm1 etc, the speed is slowed by 110 units:
C:
} else if(level.time <= client->sess.slowtime) {
    client->ps.speed = g_speed.value-110;
}

BUT that is applied to all "slowtime" applicables, which, besides firenades / mm1's, also includes stunning. So if we want to have a quick change, then making firenade not slow down as much will also make stuns not slow down as much and I doubt you want that.
the one who throws the nade will be stunned also, like it used to be 10 years ago. ez solution.

• Haha
Reactions: Kid
4Head so let’s ruin it further init
Why ruin it? It used to stun the enemy team and the ones who throw it. Its balance that way.
Rn its too op. No wonder why everyone takes this nade.
As seeker yo need to deal with dozen of these every round while the server is packed...

i demand kid meet the demote hammer :mad:

the one who throws the nade will be stunned also, like it used to be 10 years ago. ez solution.
why Use it then? I mean you both go the same speed you achieve nothing pretty much unless you help someone else.

Rn its too op. No wonder why everyone takes this nade.
that would ruin the firenade basically, people will not use it, at the moment it's like a last resort to get away (and if a seeker has F1 he will nullify the effect). Only help you'll get is if someone from your team throws it.

We should add more random special ability weapons for hiders like the ? nade.

Can't think of any ideas for a new weapon currently.

We should add more random special ability weapons for hiders like the ? nade.

Can't think of any ideas for a new weapon currently.
Nade/weapon for:
- live record one spot, like a security camera would do.
- watching a hallway, like a laser light would do, giving a one time notification when someone passes the device/laser.

Both ability setups would be able to be destroyed by enemy.

- smokes, flashes, nades through wall but janno said for mm1 it’s impossible so probably for these as well

Nade/weapon for:
- live record one spot, like a security camera would do.
- watching a hallway, like a laser light would do, giving a one time notification when someone passes the device/laser.
i actually remembered them claymores from zombies (nades that stick to surfaces), would be a great idea for hiders!

for example a hider places a claymore at an entrance and if a seeker walks on it, both the original owner of the claymore and the seeker who triggered it get somehow notified, seeker gets to know that they've been exposed, the owner of the claymore gets to know its triggered.
(by printing a message on their screens?)

it should be totally harmless for seekers, and as soon as its triggered it will disappear instantly.

Last edited:
that would ruin the firenade basically, people will not use it, at the moment it's like a last resort to get away (and if a seeker has F1 he will nullify the effect). Only help you'll get is if someone from your team throws it.
Youll need to throw it properly? Not on urself...
Throw it on enemy and calculate it so it doesnt hit you as well....
It used to be like this back in the day. No1 complained , ppl took all the nades options.
Just get used to it, it will ruin nothing...

And again this nade is so op rn... Its ez escape againts seekers anytime.

for example a hider places a claymore at an entrance and if a seeker walks on it, both the original owner of the claymore and the seeker who triggered it get somehow notified, seeker gets to know that they've been exposed, the owner of the claymore gets to know its triggered.
So a tripwire, that would actually be an interesting idea. To further expand this, it might be fun to make it so if it’s triggered, show both hider and seeker through walls. Not sure whether that’s possible, but worth a shot. A message alone might not cut it.
Youll need to throw it properly? Not on urself...
Throw it on enemy and calculate it so it doesnt hit you as well....
As I said, firenade for most is a last resort, which means you already throw it at your own feet. Also what’s the point of mm1 then? At the moment it is to slow down a hider yet then the seek burns as well? 4Head

So a tripwire, that would actually be an interesting idea. To further expand this, it might be fun to make it so if it’s triggered, show both hider and seeker through walls. Not sure whether that’s possible, but worth a shot. A message alone might not cut it.

Using a tripwire like that as a hider is of non use, basically fucking yourself over by doing so. So showing both hider and seeker should be a seek ability.
If its a wire: would it be possible for seeks to place it anywhere?
If so: Isn't it then possible for one seek to have an extra weapon or nade, upon landing everything within 5 x meter of that becomes visible? Or would it be too OP in some maps?

As a secondary I would suggest to add a tripwire for one, maybe 2 hiders, where the hider who placed it gets a message on screen + sound, without woolheck.

This both doesn't add any value to open maps though, so I'd like to suggest something for that
Add a knockback nade, allowing you to jump like 10-15 meter high if detonated below you.
not sure if possible for individual, so it does not affect other hiders/seekers.

I think open maps are usually the most easiest for seeks (unless its huge map). So it would be nice for some hider(s) to have that nade. And sometimes seeks can use it too? :) depending on boosters, mm1 active etc.

It would all come down to balance though in the end, which some current maps lack actually. (rpg in wrong maps etc.) it would give the editors more work to do ;)

Using a tripwire like that as a hider is of non use, basically fucking yourself over by doing so. So showing both hider and seeker should be a seek ability.
If so: Isn't it then possible for one seek to have an extra weapon or nade, upon landing everything within 5 x meter of that becomes visible? Or would it be too OP in some maps?

As a secondary I would suggest to add a tripwire for one, maybe 2 hiders, where the hider who placed it gets a message on screen + sound, without woolheck.

This both doesn't add any value to open maps though, so I'd like to suggest something for that
Add a knockback nade, allowing you to jump like 10-15 meter high if detonated below you.
not sure if possible for individual, so it does not affect other hiders/seekers.

I think open maps are usually the most easiest for seeks (unless its huge map). So it would be nice for some hider(s) to have that nade. And sometimes seeks can use it too? :) depending on boosters, mm1 active etc.

It would all come down to balance though in the end, which some current maps lack actually. (rpg in wrong maps etc.) it would give the editors more work to do ;)
im lazy to read this all 😒

Using a tripwire like that as a hider is of non use, basically fucking yourself over by doing so.
Yes it has a downside but upside is seek is visible for all for a brief period of time
Hiders* will have it and they can place it anywhere
Add a knockback nade,
Csgo br sucks btw but that’s the only fun part of it. But we already got L2A2 :)

Yes it has a downside but upside is seek is visible for all for a brief period of time
Theres no secret to the whereabouts of the seekers. The wires should be there so you can move position quickly before the seek is able to spot you, not reveal your own location.

Hiders* will have it and they can place it anywhere
Bad idea, it benefit seeks more than hiders that use it.
Csgo br sucks btw but that’s the only fun part of it. But we already got L2A2 :)
What is CSGO BR?
What is L2A2?

Back