Religion debate

in islam. on the day of judgement ٍmuslims and even non muslims all humans basically will be judged on their bad deeds and good deeds there will be like a scale of balance on the right hand you have your good deeds and on the left hand you have good deeds so if left hand is more you go to hell and if the right hand is more you go to heaven

so going back to your question the day of judgment is not the transit world where 2 angels come to your grave and you ask you 3 questions only
transit world (pre-afterlife) will be either a part of hell for you or a part of heaven for you depends in how you answered these questions till the day of judgement where you are asked for all your deeds

now on the day of judgment all living people will die then get resurrected into the afterlife and all dead people will be also resurrected to afterlife from pre-afterlife
OK so I didn't interact at all yet, forgive me if I ignored things talked about here previously.

I'm aswell a atheist. I do not believe in afterlife. I believe in morals. I believe a society can enhance it's population over time to teach the society what is "normal"

Normality ofcourse is based upon a ruleset that is well accepted in your community or country. You choose what to reward and what to punish.

Christianity believes there is a afterlive. Muslims do aswell. So what is the afterlife?
Why are we being judged to enter the afterlife? Why are we "afraid" of being judged. I think that's based upon you abiding by your society's ruleset.

From my point of view I believe pockets of society started to get by with a commonly agreed ruleset and expanded thereafter. That works untill u touch a other bubble who doesn't agree and ofcourse a war or whatever forms in the end because we were all @243.
Say you win, u expand, improve, create ur own ruleset upon a larger set of ppl, and call it whatever the fuck u want. Call it democracy, call it religion, call it 3d :) it's just humanity

If you in the process find something like religion, sure bro, i hope u be happy, but from my pov I can't help but think ppl who are religious, are all way too worried about afterlife. A worry that might well be created by U fearing them scales.

As someone stated before in this topic, when we meet the afterlife we will know who is right. And that's absolutely true.

As from my point of view I believe that we are lucky to be born and be conscious. Why? Fuck if I know, I choose to leave it at that. I think life is all about abusing your lessers and flash them all :D

I

Christianity believes there is a afterlive. Muslims do aswell. So what is the afterlife?
Why are we being judged to enter the afterlife? Why are we "afraid" of being judged. I think that's based upon you abiding by your society's ruleset.
This (y)

In Spain we have 80% of the population that are Christians and the rest 16% that are non-believers.

All in all, the idea of humans (as a species not as individuals) living indefinitely/forever in the world and it not ending just doesnt feel right.

A worry that might well be created by U fearing them scales.
in a non-religious way it kinda makes sense to think about it like that, afterlife is something like a myth/legend/fable created by humans for humans.

but we –believers– at least found out about the idea of after life by a –what we believe– is a reliable source, holy books.

Best way to sum it up is, life is basically a Matrix, its a long test to prepare us for something else.

Ironically, people say "History repeats itself".

in Islam we have like a list of signs/hints/events written in Quran that imply that the end is near, one of those signs is that history will somewhat repeat itself like a loop –not literally– but quite similar.

for example, if like 1000s of years ago the first humans had zero resources to begin life with, humanity will end up gradually going through that phase in the future.

@Janno, thats similiar to what you think a world ending would be like, it will happen because of our actions

Last edited:
Also isn’t it like inshallah and mashallah, if god wills and god has willed? Ye ofc you maybe use it in other context. Go to aus and saying cunt won’t have the same meaning there as in US.
In aus they respond oy cunt, in US you will be a part of another mass shooting probably
“Mashaallah”
Is a expression we say to express how much beautiful things that allah had made,

but what it actually means:
Well mashaallah “ ما شاء الله" in arabic means what Allah wanted to make or creat he done and whatever he wants he did ,it express the ability of Allah and his will and the power of creating ,Allah does every thing he wants to ,there is a verse in Quran in it Allah said:
بَدِيعُ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ ۖ وَإِذَا قَضَىٰ أَمْرًا فَإِنَّمَا يَقُولُ لَهُ كُن فَيَكُونُ

In E: ( I had to translate it from reliable source)

Originator of the heavens and the earth. When He decrees a matter, He only says to it, "Be," and it is.

Last edited:
“Mashaallah”
Is a word we say to express how much beautiful things that allah had made,

but what it actually means:
Well mashaallah “ ما شاء الله" in arabic means what Allah wanted to make or creat he done and whatever he wants he did ,it express the ability of Allah and his will and the power of creating ,Allah does every thing he wants to ,there is a verse in Quran in it Allah said:
بَدِيعُ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ ۖ وَإِذَا قَضَىٰ أَمْرًا فَإِنَّمَا يَقُولُ لَهُ كُن فَيَكُونُ

In E: ( I had to translate it from reliable source)

Originator of the heavens and the earth. When He decrees a matter, He only says to it, "Be," and it is.

MASHALLAH OR INSHALLAH?​

These two words sound familiar and have similar definitions, which is why it’s easy to get confused between the Mashallah and Inshallah. The main difference is inshallah is said to wish for a future result:

Mashallah = Allah has willed
Inshallah = if Allah wills it.

Example of Inshallah: I hope for the birth of a healthy baby, inshallah.
Example of Mashallah: *after having given birth* Mashallah, what a beautiful, healthy baby.

copied from myislam.org

If you in the process find something like religion, sure bro, i hope u be happy, but from my pov I can't help but think ppl who are religious, are all way too worried about afterlife. A worry that might well be created by U fearing them scales.
we do not worry about afterlife too much as long we do good things and not defy god, also afterlife is not just hell there is heaven which make us patient and stay away from doing bad things because we know this world is just a test. if you fail you go to hell and if you success in it you go to heaven

also i do not think we were monkeys lol

I

MASHALLAH OR INSHALLAH?​

These two words sound familiar and have similar definitions, which is why it’s easy to get confused between the Mashallah and Inshallah. The main difference is inshallah is said to wish for a future result:

Mashallah = Allah has willed
Inshallah = if Allah wills it.

Example of Inshallah: I hope for the birth of a healthy baby, inshallah.
Example of Mashallah: *after having given birth* Mashallah, what a beautiful, healthy baby.

copied from myislam.org
talked about mashaAllah

It's just a theory, and anything that is included under the word theory has no scientific evidence or an event that confirms the validity of the theory
Ok so let’s debate.

where is scientific proof that any deity existed? And don’t say Quran is scientific proof

Ok so let’s debate.

where is scientific proof that any deity existed? And don’t say Quran is scientific proof
Quran or Gospel didn’t come from the space, both are enough to believe in god , let me ask you don’t you think that there’s a creator ? who made all these wonderful things!?

Quran or Gospel didn’t come from the space, both are enough to believe in god , let me ask you don’t you think that there’s a creator ? who made all these wonderful things!?
Not an answer. They came from actual humans

Back