Religion debate

also did you know that performing salah is very healthy for you body

yes Janno is quite intellectual لكن الله يهدي من يشاء :(
"خَتَمَ ٱللَّهُ عَلَىٰ قُلُوبِهِمۡ وَعَلَىٰ سَمۡعِهِمۡۖ وَعَلَىٰٓ أَبۡصَٰرِهِمۡ غِشَٰوَةٞۖ وَلَهُمۡ عَذَابٌ عَظِيمٞ"

نَّكَ لَا تَهْدِي مَنْ أَحْبَبْتَ وَلَكِنَّ اللَّهَ يَهْدِي مَنْ يَشَاءُ :(
"خَتَمَ ٱللَّهُ عَلَىٰ قُلُوبِهِمۡ وَعَلَىٰ سَمۡعِهِمۡۖ وَعَلَىٰٓ أَبۡصَٰرِهِمۡ غِشَٰوَةٞۖ وَلَهُمۡ عَذَابٌ عَظِيمٞ"
that's why I don't really argue in religious talks because of that.

that's why I don't really argue in religious talks because of that.
yep but i do not think i will convert some when i am arguing with someone
i just love to stand up for islam and answer questions or misunderstand

can you describe a free thinker to me?
In this thread context, I’d say a free thinker is a person who is religious but is not oblivious and understands that not everything revolves around the religion itself. Understands it’s flaws, sees both sides (at least to some extent)

learning and acquiring knowledge is very important in islam can you learn without being a freethinker?
in fact in school in a muslim country they teached us about darwin theory (which is wrong by islam) and the big bang theory and many other theories of how the universe came
Yes you can definitely learn without being a free thinker, in the context I meant is that you let your religion define you more or less.
If muslim countries allow teachings of evolution and science then that is definitely a right path (not every religion allows that).

makes sense, now lets replace "is" and "are" with "was" and "were".
Definitely not, it might not apply to you but it applies to a lot of others. Mind you I got a lot of other people who are Muslims who are not from 3D and they radiate it quite a lot.
Perhaps one correction to make is that not everything is mashallah, but some / a lot
Of it is. And people see it like that, and I do not find it wrong.

imagine if all you do is blame you or others for things happening which might not be fully in your control? That’s atheism. We are used to it and we actually accept it that some things are our action, someone else’s action or even inaction and that some things were not alterable by us.

because we believe that Allah's willing was and is in control of the major events in the world, but certainly not the actions related to us as individuals.
I’ve heard a much more different story. Not everything but not only major events
because that would seem dumb, wont it?
Actually, no.

do something stupid in life and just blame Allah
That part yes, but my point isn’t that I go murder and blame allah because he didn’t stop me
@Devil my fellow brother in Islam lets push Janno into being a Muslim together HHH
Won’t happen
marriage is half of islam though because marriage fulfils fundamental needs for the individuals and for society and janno is married and have beautiful kids
just the other half is left
I do not need religion to tell me that. I got there without it.
help poor,
Been there done/doing that

now I need to go to next page to answer parts there as well hhh

yes Janno is quite intellectual لكن الله يهدي من يشاء :(
I had to google translate that and that’s actually a good quote.
yep but i do not think i will convert some when i am arguing with someone
i just love to stand up for islam and answer questions or misunderstand
And that’s what I like as well. You’re a devoted Muslim I’m a devoted atheist. As long as the debate is civil it’s fun

I had to google translate that and that’s actually a good quote.

And that’s what I like as well. You’re a devoted Muslim I’m a devoted atheist. As long as the debate is civil it’s fun
true and in the end what happens after death will say who is right and who is not

we alsk sometimes use that to say "how beautiful" so u might have heard without proper context idk
Also isn’t it like inshallah and mashallah, if god wills and god has willed? Ye ofc you maybe use it in other context. Go to aus and saying cunt won’t have the same meaning there as in US.
In aus they respond oy cunt, in US you will be a part of another mass shooting probably

Btw what is ‘hell’ concept in islam? Similar to Christianity? And what are the views of eg Buddhism in Islam as that’s imo one of the most open religions out there, it also allows you to follow different doctrines etc

Btw what is ‘hell’ concept in islam? Similar to Christianity?
idk what is it in Christianity, but its pretty much the afterlife of hardcore sin makers.
speaking of afterlife, do you believe in the world ending?

And what are the views of eg Buddhism in Islam
what is Buddhism about anyway? wasnt it about creating a statue then worshipping it or something?

idk what is it in Christianity, but its pretty much the afterlife of hardcore sin makers.
speaking of afterlife, do you believe in the world ending?
No.
But what I mean what is the concept in Islam? In Christianity it’s underground fire pit with a 1Head to put it in layman terms.

what is Buddhism about anyway? wasnt it about creating a statue then worshipping it or something?
Probably, what I mean is what is your religion view on it?

Back