Religion debate

Oh one point regarding world ending - I do believe that there will be a future where human civilisation cannot endure on earth any more. Let it be climatic issues or world hunger (which would be just death of starvation but not world end for everyone).

also climatic impact to the weather will defo have a huge impact. I mean it’s visible every year. Take EE for example, last years we’ve been having weather conditions which just do not make sense to where we live at all, 35+ is hell over here

No.
But what I mean what is the concept in Islam? In Christianity it’s underground fire pit with a 1Head to put it in layman terms.
Yeah the same things, but people dont go there instantly as soon as they die.

We believe that people die, and whilst in the grave they get questioned about their sins/deeds by Allah's Angels, once the questioning is done they live in a transit world in-between our real world and afterlife until our real world ends, and the quality/comfort of that transit world varies depending on how big your sins were.

Same happens for everyone, and when the real world ends everybody get distributed at once to either Heaven or Hell and begin their afterlife.

Probably, what I mean is what is your religion view on it?
Idk much about Islam's view about Buddhism specifically tbh.

do u still think Muhammad was a pedo or something?

we believe that the concept of age and human physical development has varied a lot ever since Adam and Eve till our bodies as we know it today.

top Muslim war leaders were ~12 years old, that was probably equivalent to 30 years old in today's numbers.

Adam and Eve were "giants" compared to today's average bodies.

No.
But what I mean what is the concept in Islam? In Christianity it’s underground fire pit with a 1Head to put it in layman terms.

Probably, what I mean is what is your religion view on it?
i do no think islam mentioned buddahism specifically but anything that involves worshipping statues, planets, moon, stars, cows and fire or basically anything other than god is considered shirk in god.

We believe that people die, and whilst in the grave they get questioned about their sins/deeds by Allah's Angels, once the questioning is done they live in a transit world in-between our real world and afterlife until our real world ends, and the quality/comfort of that transit world varies depending on how big your sins were.
Doesn’t that sound like ancient Egypt a bit? Before going to heaven, you are in the duat waiting for your heart to be weighed against a feather?

do u still think Muhammad was a pedo or something?
This will not in any way go into a respectful conversation.

It is clear that Islam is the correct faith. take 15 minutes of your time and listen to Surat Fatir (the originator) and listen with an open mind. Will you find your answers.

There are approximately 1.9 bilion followers of Islam in the whole world.
Right now we are the most oppressed population/religion, and you ask me then why is that?

Because truth will never be accepted by a world ruled by liars and snakes.

It is clear that Islam is the correct faith. take 15 minutes of your time and listen to Surat Fatir (the originator) and listen with an open mind. Will you find your answers.

There are approximately 1.9 bilion followers of Islam in the whole world.
Right now we are the most oppressed population/religion, and you ask me then why is that?

Because truth will never be accepted by a world ruled by liars and snakes.
Your post atm brought nothing to a debate.

Before going to heaven, you are in the duat waiting for your heart to be weighed against a feather?
seems like the same idea except for the heart part.

the questioning as mentioned in Quran mainly starts with Angels asking "what is your Religion, who is your Prophet, and who is your God" thats universal to all humans, however, as simple as these questions are, only true believers will be able to speak at all and answer them comfortably.

then you will be shown a full "report" of every single sin/deed you've ever made and asked why, how, what're your thoughts about them, and whether or not you regret any of them. (even though Allah already knows, but he wants you to verbally confess)

ancient Egypt
speaking of Ancient Egypt, they had real beef with Allah (way before Islam was officially announced)

so there was this tyrant dictator Pharaoh who couldnt get over how he was the only God and ordered his people to worship him and he would enslave whoever refused to.

so Allah kept sending him messages indirectly via the prophet Moses** to advise him to correct his mistakes and stop and stuff, but he never listened and kept doing hardcore shit and sometimes harm that messenger each time.

so after a few back and forth interactions Moses managed to make some of the Pharaoh's followers believe in Allah.
but the Pharaoh never stopped so Allah ordered Moses to take those who believed to a sea, the Pharaoh and his army followed them, thats when Allah decided to punish Pharaoh by splitting the sea in half so that Pharaoh and his followers drown.

** you might be confused because I might have said that Allah communicated with no one but Muhammad, well not really, he communicated with all the other prophets, but only his communication with Muhammad was the start of Islam/Quran.

Your post atm brought nothing to a debate.
I had a question what i really wanted to ask for a long time.
You live in Estonia as i can remember (correct me if im wrong)
I know in Estonia, there arent many muslims there. But sure there are some, how do the "normal citizens" of Estonia behave towards the Muslims in Estonia.

** you might be confused because I might have said that Allah communicated with no one but Muhammad, well not really, he communicated with all the other prophets, but only his communication with Muhammad was the start of Islam/Quran.
As i learned in school, wasn't it true that each prophet was sent for a specific nation or country?
Prophet Isa was a messenger chosen for the (christians call him Jezus) was send to the Jewish/Herbrews nation at the time
Prophet Musa was a messenger chosen for Ancient Egypt

But prophet Muhammad s.a.w. was sent to the last ummah and that are we, the people who where born during/after his death.
Thats one of the main reasons why he is very important to us.

This is a very interesting topic, me myself like to talk to other people who have different beliefs or opinions due to religion.
Or how they believe in Islam, because in Islam you have different groups that still have small differences among each other. but in the end we all pray to Allah, and that's what it's all about

But only if it can be respectfully

or else boah...

I had a question what i really wanted to ask for a long time.
You live in Estonia as i can remember (correct me if im wrong)
I know in Estonia, there arent many muslims there. But sure there are some, how do the "normal citizens" of Estonia behave towards the Muslims in Estonia.
We don’t care much tbh. What we don’t like is if they start enforcing their rules and do not accommodate to our customs. But if they deal with their own thing and we deal with our own, we don’t care.

but ofc we have haters over here as well, both racists and then religion-haters how Muslims are terrorists etc, thankfully newer generation is not that stupid.

seems like the same idea except for the heart part.

the questioning as mentioned in Quran mainly starts with Angels asking "what is your Religion, who is your Prophet, and who is your God" thats universal to all humans, however, as simple as these questions are, only true believers will be able to speak at all and answer them comfortably.

then you will be shown a full "report" of every single sin/deed you've ever made and asked why, how, what're your thoughts about them, and whether or not you regret any of them. (even though Allah already knows, but he wants you to verbally confess)

speaking of Ancient Egypt, they had real beef with Allah (way before Islam was officially announced)

so there was this tyrant dictator Pharaoh who couldnt get over how he was the only God and ordered his people to worship him and he would enslave whoever refused to.

so Allah kept sending him messages indirectly via the prophet Moses** to advise him to correct his mistakes and stop and stuff, but he never listened and kept doing hardcore shit and sometimes harm that messenger each time.

so after a few back and forth interactions Moses managed to make some of the Pharaoh's followers believe in Allah.
but the Pharaoh never stopped so Allah ordered Moses to take those who believed to a sea, the Pharaoh and his army followed them, thats when Allah decided to punish Pharaoh by splitting the sea in half so that Pharaoh and his followers drown.

Yeah but then again the feather part kinda goes to your sin part - it’s an interesting concept tbh and it’s visible that other religions also drew some parts from older religions.
Tbf ancient egypt and their religion is one of the most interesting religions I’ve heard about.

btw about your sins - let’s say you committed a bit but they weren’t hard crimes and shit, if you feel remorseful and confess it, what would the decision be, 72 virgins or fire pits?

We don’t care much tbh. What we don’t like is if they start enforcing their rules and do not accommodate to our customs. But if they deal with their own thing and we deal with our own, we don’t care.

but ofc we have haters over here as well, both racists and then religion-haters how Muslims are terrorists etc, thankfully newer generation is not that stupid.
What is enforcing their rules and accomodate to our customs mean to you, there are some countries espacially in Europe who are not into the idea to open a mosque or Islamic primary schools and do a protest and shit like that.

Im not trying to say that Estonia is such a country or something like that. But what is "enforcing their rules" in your eyes.
I believe that Islam is such a religion which enforcing other people and there beliefs to accomodate to their own is something that is strictly forbidden

btw about your sins - let’s say you committed a bit but they weren’t hard crimes and shit, if you feel remorseful and confess it, what would the decision be, 72 virgins or fire pits?
That is something that Allah, the most mercifully only knows and decide. He only can look into your heart and see if you are truly remorsefull.
And if you are truly remorsefull in live, we pray. Not because praying is a must in Islam, but also to ask forgivenis for your sins

What is enforcing their rules and accomodate to our customs mean to you, there are some countries espacially in Europe who are not into the idea to open a mosque or Islamic primary schools and do a protest and shit like that.
IIRC we got a mosque so not applying.

enforcing their rules would be that they start telling us how we must live, act or behave. That is a definitive no-go scenario.

I believe that Islam is such a religion which enforcing other people and there beliefs to accomodate to their own is something that is strictly forbidden
Unfortunately that’s not the case. Not the case at EE but go over the Baltic Sea to Sweden. Take Malmö for example, the situation there is not fine and they literally berate women etc on the streets and shit (before 1Head comes with the ‘atheist media’ bullshit, unfortunately seen it happen myself at Malmö old town)

There are unfortunately valid reasons coming from Sweden especially why people grow hatred against Muslims and refugees in general.

That is something that Allah, the most mercifully only knows and decide. He only can look into your heart and see if you are truly remorsefull.
And if you are truly remorsefull in live, we pray. Not because praying is a must in Islam, but also to ask forgivenis for your sins
Yes but what would his decision be?

Unfortunately that’s not the case. Not the case at EE but go over the Baltic Sea to Sweden. Take Malmö for example, the situation there is not fine and they literally berate women etc on the streets and shit (before 1Head comes with the ‘atheist media’ bullshit, unfortunately seen it happen myself at Malmö old town)

There are unfortunately valid reasons coming from Sweden especially why people grow hatred against Muslims and refugees in general.
Interesting, i cannot say that they are bad representators of Islam because i never went there. But sure this is interesting

Yes but what would his decision be?
Janno, my brother i cannot say what His decision will be. No one can. Thats a question really nobody can answer. Thats why we beg and ask for the forgiveniss of Allah and ask Allah to cleanse us from our sins.

I believe in Allah and his infinite wisdom and power like a blind man beliefs that there is a sun, not because he sees it. But because he can feel it.

Interesting, i cannot say that they are bad representators of Islam because i never went there. But sure this is interesting
Edit* never saw it either. But i believe what Janno said that there are some douchebags who try to enforce others, like its their land or country. Or just think they have the NEED to "convince" others in such shamefull way.

Back