Ideas to improve H&S

@Janno add a new weapon name"dagger" i know you don't want to fix rbgspeed so add this gun like m4 and rbg
think of this gun is hider can run awy from seek also, the weapon does not contain bullets just to run

@Janno add a new weapon name"dagger" i know you don't want to fix rbgspeed so add this gun like m4 and rbg
think of this gun is hider can run awy from seek also, the weapon does not contain bullets just to run
We fucking nerved rbg because always running is annoying. And then u want to implement a fast run thing. If that was for 5 sec I'd kinda understand but I think it's not possible because u can only use existing weapons. And if u use knive, u will give all hiders a speedboost

We fucking nerved rbg because always running is annoying. And then u want to implement a fast run thing. If that was for 5 sec I'd kinda understand but I think it's not possible because u can only use existing weapons. And if u use knive, u will give all hiders a speedboost
I think that this is a very nice solution + I want the m4 to keep 5 cage not 3 this is a nicer solution my friend

Back