[Suggestion] fake/real hiders gametype

:eek: im late to the party but neat idea indeed.

A cool idea is when a fake hider gets sliced, it randomly teleports in the map, (within bounds) to a random deathmatch spawnpoint perhaps?

Also making seekers gain something by slicing the fake hiders like a throwable knife / box nade etc.. would incentivise fake hiders to act a bit more like real ones.

Let’s get it done.

To be pushed to next release
fucking hell this is some heavy exciting news, sof2 is lucky to have people like you round here as the level of modification it has/offers is quite amazing and it should be taken advantage of.

(ive always believed that sof2 could be a serious contender, despite how old it is but damn how fun it is man. i literally see around 10 people each week asking for how to play sof2 again, infact one "sof2 overview" video hit almost 500k views.)

(i made this as a wild suggestion back in the day, but im still down to make advertisements about sof2 and stuff, even though its always been looked at as a shooter game, it can perform better if rebranded as an "arcade"-type game sorta like gay Roblox and its various gametypes.)

(we could lowkey be the new owners of sof2 and make money off it lmao and maybe ravensoftware would hire us and shit, lmao i must have been day dreaming so hard lately)

Last edited:
Back