Connecting to 3D

Devil

reject modernity embrace masculinity
So i have seen alot of folks having problems with connecting to 3D so i will list you some solutions.

Method 1:

Just put this in your sof2 game folder and when you click it, it will open the game and connect directly to 3D for you.

Download 3D.bat
------------------------------------------------------------

Method 2:

Download 1fx master server client patch because raven master server list is down most of the times and slow

WARNING: you will only see servers that set 1fx masterlist server in their configs

1 - Go to https://1fxmod.org/clpatch and scroll down

2 -
MTcDu4f.png

3 - Put it in your sof2 folder and launch the game from it

Method 3 (BEST):

I do not know why many egys do not know about this neat feature but you can just add 3D servers to favorite servers (which what i do) instead of typing
/connect serverIP:port everytime

1-

AME3zgE.png

2 - Change "Source" to Favorites

if none of the above works then it is not a problem with your computer. it might be a problem with 3D server and make sure that your firewall is not blocking sof2

Credits:
@Demon without your simple little post this big post would not be possible
Shoutboux CEO of how to connect to 3D

Attachments

• 3D.bat
    50 bytes · Views: 29
Last edited:
So i have seen alot of folks having problems with connecting to 3D so i will list you some solutions.

Method 1:

Just put this in your sof2 game folder and when you click it, it will open the game and connect directly to 3D for you.

Download 3D.bat

Method 2:

Download 1fx master server client patch because raven master server list is down most of the times and slow

1 - Go to https://1fxmod.org/clpatch and scroll down

2 -
MTcDu4f.png

3 - Put it in your sof2 folder and launch the game from it

Method 3:

I do not know why many egys do not know about this neat feature but you can just add 3D servers to favorite servers (which what i do)

notice: if your current master server list is down it will not work but it is good for keeping track of 3D server

1-

AME3zgE.png

2 - Change "Source" to Favorites

if none of the above works then it is not a problem with your computer. it might be a problem with 3D server or the master list server and make sure that your firewall is not blocking sof2
Hacker

Back