about thinking before u say anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
So as I understand you got no screenshots no proof?

If that’s the case we’re gonna close the thread.

If the next post by an accusing egy does not contain a screenshot, this thread goes into a dumpster.

Tesla what about yesterday you fiexed Install the word “fuck janno fuck his family” on the player Rakitic from ur rcon

No more hearsay as stated by McLaren, screenshots from here on out. When we get a screen we verify it with logs and see what’s needed
Fuck janno word maybe accept it the God that word kekw kekw kekw kekw

u will see screen will see
Thanks for proving my point idiot.

Thread closed thanks for coming to the failed ted talk where egys only shout but when it’s time to face the music it’s all quiet.

Says a lot of things about you etc…. :)

as long as u dont want to look into the records then u are lying
Doesn’t work like that. You’re baselessly trying to turn people against us you got no proof and are telling me to dig for proof that I/we haven’t done something lmao.

Good job idiots. Closed.

95.98.206.xx - ip of the guy named Allah and insulting (NL)
my current ip: 104.28.31.xx
Painx ip: 213.57.160.xx
Kaid ip: 121.208.79.xx

Not even near the subnet not even the same country

So…. nice try? @Morad and @Mclaren can support this as they’ve seen the proof :)

So these last few days have all been turbulent and most of it was because there were discussions. its important ofcourse to allow everyone having their own opinion. but also to respect others`s believes. if we want to make it as a community, we shouldnt be flaming eachother. and we shouldnt accuse anyone without gathering solid proof.

its a dying game. We need everyone to get together to make it for a few more years. if we allow hate and distrust into our community, we will fall pretty fast. Keep in mind that we should just enjoy the game. Enjoy it without getting triggered by what others say. But also remember that we SHOULD NOT provoke.

the last scentence is the most important one. We have diffrent religions and diffrent believes and diffrent opinions. Just keep it civil. thats all we need.

Closing this topic off now and pinning it in open chat like it was supposed to be. Let it be a reminder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back