about thinking before u say anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sick and tired of some of you try to making up your false reality.
Show proof i (idk about others) "insulted allah" , or... Delete my name from this theard.
Unless ill close this false fake news shit post entirely.

So far we have screens of that Dutch guy yes spamming bullshit but you see kid online at the same time not doing bs, nothing from painx, nothing from me, I see you’re attacking us directly yet you got no proof against us at all. Nice witch-hunt and nice try

Reactions: Kid
this is ur position in order to exonerate ur self
Nope it is your position to prove guilty. I can ban you right now and not bat an eye. Shit doesn’t work ‘guilty until proven innocent’, it’s ’innocent Until proven guilty’.

But what do you expect from a dumbass lmao

Seriously you guys pissing me off for real .
You and splash making things up and then everybody thinks im egy hater or idk what.

Prove ur point about me . Or i delete this theard

Because im too generous .. you got till morning.
If you want give me keywords of what i said about allah . Ill search logs myself.

When i open my eyes tomorrow's morning (if this theard still exist) -
No proof/my name not deleted = this theard will vanish.

Because im too generous .. you got till morning.
If you want give me keywords of what i said about allah . Ill search logs myself.

When i open my eyes tomorrow's morning (if this theard still exist) -
No proof/my name not deleted = this theard will vanish.
No need to delete they went against 3. I’m waiting proof on me as well. I highly doubt you guys have any to be honest… entitled cucks think shit has to roll how you say.

Truth be told you’ve been out to get us ever since me and kid dared to stand up to your retarded horde for bullshitting painx and now it’s us the zionists vs the world.

But when it’s time for truth to come to the table then you guys are awfully quiet and only reacting :mad:

just golden

Nope it is your position to prove guilty. I can ban you right now and not bat an eye. Shit doesn’t work ‘guilty until proven innocent’, it’s ’innocent Until proven guilty’.

But what do you expect from a dumbass lmao
what about yesterday you fiexed Install the word "fuck allah" on the player Rakitic from ur rcon

what about yesterday you fiexed Install the word "fuck allah" on the player Rakitic from ur rcon
Tesla what about yesterday you fiexed Install the word “fuck janno fuck his family” on the player Rakitic from ur rcon

No more hearsay as stated by McLaren, screenshots from here on out. When we get a screen we verify it with logs and see what’s needed

Tesla what about yesterday you fiexed Install the word “fuck janno fuck his family” on the player Rakitic from ur rcon

No more hearsay as stated by McLaren, screenshots from here on out. When we get a screen we verify it with logs and see what’s needed
where logs ?

No need to delete they went against 3. I’m waiting proof on me as well. I highly doubt you guys have any to be honest… entitled cucks think shit has to roll how you say.

Truth be told you’ve been out to get us ever since me and kid dared to stand up to your retarded horde for bullshitting painx and now it’s us the zionists vs the world.

But when it’s time for truth to come to the table then you guys are awfully quiet and only reacting :mad:

just golden
Idk about other actions (you,kid) When i do/say something i stand behind it.
I know for 100% i didnt swear any god or any religion.
When they lie about me. It makes their "statement" doubtable.

Therefore ...
proof till morning, no proof = theard goes poof

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back