Status
Not open for further replies.

Tesla 🚗

3D# Captain
EDIT BY STAFF - no proof given to any of the claims below

@Mclaren @generals
hey everyone.
janno, kid,and painx, And also there are some admins insulted Allah
we open the game for fun and enjoyment and not to insult my religion or offend God. this is not a joke.
it makes us angry, and the senior supervisors must take a solution to this. other servers respect religion, but this server 3D does not respect religion.
if these insults are not resolved or they do not stopped, then you have the game and enjoy if for yourselves. we do not want to play a game that includes insults and anger towards us.
thank you.

Where did I insult any religion?
All we did yday was troll and fuck with you in the game but we weren’t insulting religions. It was mostly @Allan insults and that was mostly it as well. No allah hate no Islam hate no Muslim hate no religion hate.

@Mclaren @generals
hey everyone.
janno, kid,and painx, And also there are some admins insulted Allah
we open the game for fun and enjoyment and not to insult my religion or offend God. this is not a joke.
it makes us angry, and the senior supervisors must take a solution to this. other servers respect religion, but this server 3D does not respect religion.
if these insults are not resolved or they do not stopped, then you have the game and enjoy if for yourselves. we do not want to play a game that includes insults and anger towards us.
thank you.
agreee with tesla

You do hate emojis etc etc, come with screens where janoo insult your religion thanks

Share screens no baseless claims pls

Where did I insult any religion?
All we did yday was troll and fuck with you in the game but we weren’t insulting religions. It was mostly @Allan insults and that was mostly it as well. No allah hate no Islam hate no Muslim hate no religion hate.
a while ago you insulted allah, and yesterday you wrote the words from ur rcon and pinned them to someone in the game, and when he writes anything, the one you pinned to him apears. fuck that, you liar, and everyone knows that you are the one who curses God the most

a while ago you insulted allah, and yesterday you wrote the words from ur rcon and pinned them to someone in the game, and when he writes anything, the one you pinned to him apears. fuck that, you liar, and everyone knows that you are the one who curses God the most
Screens or topic will be closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back