text color without fairplay/ac

no, you just do Cmb+7, the single character is already the color code, the + is a color code as well.

So if you do Cmb+7, if you say "demon is a retard who doesn't understand how it works", it just turns it to "^Cd^me^bm^+o^7n is a retard who doesn't understand how it works", so it just applies the colors like that.

also if you still don't understand just try when it goes live
:S

no, you just do Cmb+7, the single character is already the color code, the + is a color code as well.

So if you do Cmb+7, if you say "demon is a retard who doesn't understand how it works", it just turns it to "^Cd^me^bm^+o^7n is a retard who doesn't understand how it works", so it just applies the colors like that.

also if you still don't understand just try when it goes live
would be much better if you make it like "rainbow sainboz dainboz" lets say your color pattern length stop at "w" make it loop again till it reachs the end of the text instead of using the last letter for the remaining text

would be much better if you make it like "rainbow sainboz dainboz" lets say your color pattern length stop at "w" make it loop again till it reachs the end of the text instead of using the last letter for the remaining text
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

that would dramatically decrease the amount of text shown, so if you're writing a long text it will truncate it hard. I don't know by head how much text is displayed, but a single color truncates the text buf by 2 characters. By having a loop, you'll be truncating visible text hard.

edit: MAX_SAY_TEXT macro is 150, so 149 characters of text. Every color you put truncates that by 2 characters, so if I loop the colors, that's 50 characters of text.

1Head is a dumbass who thinks kam2 should be third
max which you can write is this long

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
i dont get why you post if you post just bullshit, you won't achieve my post count anyhow :Q
1634738912242.png

@Janno lmao i did not think of that
expected from noops

Multi colors added as well. Will be deployed probably tomorrow morning.

along with that, fixes for /adm pass exploit and !^2ab (or any color) letting people give sadmin to others fixed as well

along with that, fixes for /adm pass exploit and !^2ab (or any color) letting people give sadmin to others fixed as well
Yes i know multicolors stillweird to me though i dont understand it

Hhh. Good stuff. Will try it out when i have time

If this was 2005 i wud have made this as a perk if you donate x amount of money. Sort of a donator status. Prob wud make some ez money back then… well if the server wud be as active but if i remember good i had 20 players on my laggy homemade server lol

The version is now up.

If this was 2005 i wud have made this as a perk if you donate x amount of money. Sort of a donator status. Prob wud make some ez money back then… well if the server wud be as active but if i remember good i had 20 players on my laggy homemade server lol
Haha yep, good times tho, we ran a kam2 homemade server as well, somewhy polaks liked it (which also reminds me that polaks were like egys back then, no English and only cheating lmao)

None of us are American, why we using “color” instead of “colour” :(

I keep trying Fckin “/settextcolour” rip

i can make it into an alias lmao

anyhow it's disabled at the moment because of a weird crash I noticed, so up until we can reproduce that crash it'll stay disabled

Back