text color without fairplay/ac

Janno

why let your life be controlled by fairytales
if you want to have text color without fairplay/ac in 3D server you can use this command:
1632727237222.png

just enter the color you want to use, nothing more. you do need to set it every time you connect to the server but it will persist thru map changes, no need for any client side modifications.

Also worth noting - this currently only works in 3D server so don't expect it to work everywhere.

I remember back in the days a french guy called adam a.k.a Metal made custom colored text. Sort of like fade system. The command was something like fade_text Cbk+7.

Boobman remembers this guy afaik boob mentioned once he added too much code in runframe so if somebody used 333 fps it crashed the server.

Ohhh fun times. I miss old sof days.

I remember back in the days a french guy called adam a.k.a Metal made custom colored text. Sort of like fade system. The command was something like fade_text Cbk+7.

Boobman remembers this guy afaik boob mentioned once he added too much code in runframe so if somebody used 333 fps it crashed the server.

Yes sir

hahahahah
in theory i could add fade (so just multiple colors a player will use) to text as well, wouldn't be a problem

i'll push the multicolor option live today eve most likely if the tests go well (code is together but cba right now)

You will have the possibility to chain 14 letters for color together.

So having /setviewcolor on Cmb+77+bmC
... and writing kosomk a7a sharmot
outputs:
^Ck^mo^bs^+o^7m^7k ^ba^m7^Ca sharmot

spaces are ignored

i'll push the multicolor option live today eve most likely if the tests go well (code is together but cba right now)

You will have the possibility to chain 14 letters for color together.

So having /setviewcolor on Cmb+77+bmC
... and writing kosomk a7a sharmot
outputs:
^Ck^mo^bs^+o^7m^7k ^ba^m7^Ca sharmot

spaces are ignored
Mind making a template or something players can edit bc i didnt understand half of what u said there, might be just me but u never know

Mind making a template or something players can edit bc i didnt understand half of what u said there, might be just me but u never know
you just do /settextcolor Cmb+7 for example (so instead of 1 letter you put more), rest is automatic.

Ohh like /.... Cmb+7+w+i
Like that? After the + u put a color code thing
no, you just do Cmb+7, the single character is already the color code, the + is a color code as well.

So if you do Cmb+7, if you say "demon is a retard who doesn't understand how it works", it just turns it to "^Cd^me^bm^+o^7n is a retard who doesn't understand how it works", so it just applies the colors like that.

also if you still don't understand just try when it goes live

Back