[SOF2] Mapcycle / MapRotation Need Help

It looks like a problem with the 1fx mod

I checked some more maps - mp_miami, pawnshop

on the "mp_miami" - Do not spawn RPG-7 in the middle of the pool. Ammo spawns but no weapon

on the "pawnshop" map can't spawn RPG-7 too, on the roof

On a map "spam" does not spawn MM1 Grenade Launcher

In general, all heavy weapons cannot be spawned

Can this 1fx mod error be edited?

It looks like a problem with the 1fx mod

I checked some more maps - mp_miami, pawnshop

on the "mp_miami" - Do not spawn RPG-7 in the middle of the pool. Ammo spawns but no weapon

on the "pawnshop" map can't spawn RPG-7 too, on the roof

On a map "spam" does not spawn MM1 Grenade Launcher

In general, all heavy weapons cannot be spawned

Can this 1fx mod error be edited?
Did you also enable these weapons under Config.cfg file, row with availableweapons?

Not sure if that’s the case, not a lot of dm/tdm servers up

availableWeapons "200200002200000000200" change all zeros to 2 and all weapon should spawn

How enable these weapons under Config.cfg ?
Can you please in more detail where and what I need to write?

Maybe this will finally solve all my problems with the mod

you can set it in your mapcycle cvars for a specific map or just look it up in the config.cfg it is there

Thank you very much kawa and Janno for your invaluable help.

Without your tips and the 1fx mod, we would not have played SOF2. I decided to improve it for friends. We play 2-4 players on a home LAN only

I also added g_speed 450 + g_gravity 650, for more fun. Just don't know the command how to add faster speed for swimming in the pool

I also wanted to ask 1fx mod can I use it for SOF1? (First game) I want to do the same, map rotation and add music to the maps

I also wanted to ask 1fx mod can I use it for SOF1? (First game) I want to do the same, map rotation and add music to the maps
Nope unfortunately 1fxmod is not compatible with sof1 but if I recall correctly they had good mods as well
Just don't know the command how to add faster speed for swimming in the pool
There’s no such command, if I recall correctly it’s statically linked to the server speed value, something like g_speed - 100 units or so

Thank you, i will finish SOF2 for now.
There are also on plans to make RTCW, with this game has the same problems, it is similar in engine, and the same headache for me

Back