[POLL] Limiting deadspec / spec to only blue team

Limit deadspec / spec to only blue team

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Janno

why let your life be controlled by fairytales
Hello

please vote.
Idea is that because people even with anticheats can cheat with having another sof / another person in spec, we could have a possibility where we actually block spectator rights for the hiders team.

what that means is the following - if you die / you’re in spec and you’re not an admin, you’re only allowed to spectate the blue team. That fixes speckilling issues and also giving out locations in E.g. discord etc.

Poll to be open until 13th December.

What a great idea, these little changes do make a HUGE difference in-game, hats off to you, Janno! 🎩👏

speaking of spec, I very frequently find myself unable to join red from spec (directly after joining the server), i have to join blue first then switch to red (and sometimes I cant join blue either lmao, so i get stuck in spec) this problem never occured before, i doubt its because teams are uneven.

I think this is a great decision. I see many children who open up a lot to take the scor and there are also children who go to the red team and see where the person is hiding and come back to the blue team and kill him i vote yes

hmm great idea bruh. now normal players can seek after being dead normally because they will not know where are the rest of hiders (exactly like you said). but admins are the only people that can spec kill and if anyone really did spec kill. you guys must punish him. and would be better too if they are only allowed to follow 1 seeker because ppl in net cafes can warn other alive hiders to run away because one of the seeker is close to them for example

Last edited:
hmm great idea bruh. now normal players can seek after being dead normally because they will not know where are the rest of hiders (exactly like you said). but admins are the only people that can spec kill and if anyone really did spec kill. you guys must punish him. and would be better too if they are only allowed to follow 1 seeker because ppl in net cafes can warn other alive hiders to run away because one of the seeker is close to them for example
ye but I'd trust that our admins do not speckill in the first place anyhow.

Following only a single seeker might not be the best goal and tbf if they'd want to cheat so bad they'd find a way in the end anyhow

We detailed the options in the poll, I'll state this here as well.

As a hider or a spectator, if you vote yes, you will ONLY be able to spectate blue team / seekers, not hiders. And that also accounts for actual spectators not just dead hiders
If you vote no, then we don't change anything and you can spec how you spec today.

We detailed the options in the poll, I'll state this here as well.

As a hider or a spectator, if you vote yes, you will ONLY be able to spectate blue team / seekers, not hiders. And that also accounts for actual spectators not just dead hiders
If you vote no, then we don't change anything and you can spec how you spec today.
And just to re-confirm, only admins can spec (once dead or in spectator) any player?

speaking of spec, I very frequently find myself unable to join red from spec (directly after joining the server), i have to join blue first then switch to red (and sometimes I cant join blue either lmao, so i get stuck in spec) this problem never occured before, i doubt its because teams are uneven.
if it would be the server blocking you you'd get a message with the reason. It can just be that you maybe spammed some sort of a command and are in a cooldown phase so by the time you actually enter blue team, the "cooldown" has passed

Back