[POLL] Limiting deadspec / spec to only blue team

Limit deadspec / spec to only blue team

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think this is a great decision. I see many children who open up a lot to take the scor and there are also children who go to the red team and see where the person is hiding and come back to the blue team and kill him i vote yes

I see this is a great decision because when the blue team goes to kill the red team we see that the red team throws a grenade at the blue team and that makes them walk slowly so the red team will sway and the rest will get bored and will go to another server because he didn't play with friends cage and I don't agree To weaken the peace messages mm1 because this will make everyone get bored and they will leave the server and go to another server This is my opinion and the reason for my opinion

It's working fine until the map ends and it's cagefight time, as a non-admin hider I won't be able to spec the hiders in the cage, I have to manually go and fly looking for the cage then watch. :(

It's working fine until the map ends and it's cagefight time, as a non-admin hider I won't be able to spec the hiders in the cage, I have to manually go and fly looking for the cage then watch. :(
kekw
I’ll add that in next ver that the check is not done when it’s cagefight

this makes me think, i had an idea for a map, where the camera is fixed on like a birds eye view of the map
and i would add some boxes and stuff and you see yourself and control yourself from that fixed point and try to reach the sun somehow hhh/or just normal h&s with everyone the same view lol
might be a headache to make but still is it possible / interesting?

this makes me think, i had an idea for a map, where the camera is fixed on like a birds eye view of the map
and i would add some boxes and stuff and you see yourself and control yourself from that fixed point and try to reach the sun somehow hhh/or just normal h&s with everyone the same view lol
Too much headache plus I can’t control the view angles if you’re in frozen state

its all fun and interesting til you realize sof2 is 20 years old.

great idea, brother, now players can die naturally because ii know where they are hiding, but the supervisors, we did not allow anyone to use anti-cheating and i was in control of the situation as quickly as i was in the specifications. These problems are specialized and so is the site, for example

Back