Religion debate

as if she's gonna be honest about it
from my experience - every bitch lies about how many kilometers she has made because she's too afraid to be called a whore - which in reality, most of 'em are - which in turn creates false narratives

from my experience - every bitch lies about how many kilometers she has made because she's too afraid to be called a whore - which in reality, most of 'em are - which in turn creates false narratives
true but you can go to a female doctor to be sure if she is or not if she agrees to go tho

The most accurate thing I've ever heard.

Its clearly a topic what has to do with religion, don't see why it is not a topic for this thread.

NB this is a civil thread so if you want to insult go to shitpost

can anyone tell me why doesn’t Allah support Gaza, or why hasn’t he done it so far? Is it not supported by Quran or smth?

NB this is a civil thread so if you want to insult go to shitpost

can anyone tell me why doesn’t Allah support Gaza, or why hasn’t he done it so far? Is it not supported by Quran or smth?
فَإِذَا جَآءَ وَعۡدُ أُولَىٰهُمَا بَعَثۡنَا عَلَيۡكُمۡ عِبَادٗا لَّنَآ أُوْلِي بَأۡسٖ شَدِيدٖ فَجَاسُواْ خِلَٰلَ ٱلدِّيَارِۚ وَكَانَ وَعۡدٗا مَّفۡعُولٗا

1-So, when the promise of the two of them has come, We will send upon you servants of Ours who are worthy of severe misfortune, so they transgress throughout the lands, and it is a promise that will be fulfilled. ٗ

2_ثُمَّ رَدَدْنَا لَكُمُ الْكَرَّةَ عَلَيْهِمْ وَأَمْدَدْنَاكُم بِأَمْوَالٍ وَبَنِينَ وَجَعَلْنَاكُمْ أَكْثَرَ نَفِيرًا
2_

Then We gave you once again, a return of victory over them. And We helped you with wealth and children and made you more numerous in man power.​

إِنْ أَحْسَنتُمْ أَحْسَنتُمْ لِأَنفُسِكُمْ ۖ وَإِنْ أَسَأْتُمْ فَلَهَا ۚ فَإِذَا جَاءَ وَعْدُ الْآخِرَةِ لِيَسُوءُوا وُجُوهَكُمْ وَلِيَدْخُلُوا الْمَسْجِدَ كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍ وَلِيُتَبِّرُوا مَا عَلَوْا تَتْبِيرًا

If you do good, you do good for your ownselves, and if you do evil (you do it) against yourselves." Then, when the second promise came to pass, (We permitted your enemies) to make your faces sorrowful and to enter the mosque (of Jerusalem) as they had entered it before, and to destroy with utter destruction all that fell in their hands

So by Quran, Allah will grant victory once again and then your people will be prosperous?

Why do you guys care much about the argument just let it be like how it is, you can't convice jenny

If you don’t understand or are incapable of responding, don’t.
وَقَاتِلُوا الْمُشْرِكِينَ كَافَّةً كَمَا يُقَاتِلُونَكُمْ كَافَّةً
And fight all the polytheists as they fight all of you.

But the truth is that the strong side against Gaza, and the Islamic side, that is, the rulers, failed them. If Muslims were allowed to die defending our brothers and Al-Aqsa Mosque, everyone would want that because it is the highest and greatest rank of martyrs. Your question is wrong, and I understand that this is because you are not a Muslim. The correct question is: Where are the Muslims? Where are the rulers who help? God is able to do that in the blink of an eye, so if God helps them without a reason, that would be contrary to the Sunnah of the Messenger. Muslims will neither benefit nor learn anything. This happened in the Battle of Uhud.

Why do you guys care much about the argument just let it be like how it is, you can't convice jenny
This is not an argument this is a debate.
Arguments in shitpost.

Your question is wrong, and I understand that this is because you are not a Muslim.
No my question isn’t wrong, it’s quite straight forward.
if God helps them without a reason, that would be contrary to the Sunnah of the Messenger.
And that’s the answer as it seems, but there is a reason. His disciples are being murdered.

i swear to god, atheists always ask the most superficial/shallow/cursory questions ever.
idk i came across this philosophical answer and i saved it just for you because i knew you would ask that question lmao:

This is the most famous atheistic question since the beginning of creation, and it is somewhat normal in the midst of recurring disasters and calamities. But in fact, the problem is deeper than the idea of the existence of “evil” itself. The real problem remains in some people’s general feeling of the illusion of their ability to coordinate the cosmic order themselves without any consideration of the unseen divine order. This leads them to imagine a world without any suffering or evil and raise a banner entitled “A World Without Pain”!

This paradisiacal/always perfect/non-faulty view of life, unfortunately, is the first step towards psychological and ideological upheaval, because the owner of this view invented a new concept of life... God himself did not promise.
The idea of the existence of God in the first place entails the belief that He (God) is impossible to act according to our naive earthly or human standards. He provides for creation, may prevent them, commands them, forbids them, afflicts them, and tests them with illness, death, loss, or pain.

Then the philosophers focus on the idea that “were it not for the existence of evil, humans themselves would not have known the value of goodness, truth, and justice.”

The examples are countless; Injustice is the absence of justice, hunger is the absence of satiety, and so on. The important question to ask is: Is there a true meaning for something when there is nothing against it? Is it possible to feel the value of justice in the absence of injustice? Is it possible to feel the pleasure of being full in the absence of hunger? I don "t think so.

The Australian philosopher J. L. Mackie said: “Invoking the existence of evil to deny the existence of a Creator is an illogical leap and a false conclusion.”

The witness is that humans sometimes assume a 100% ideal perception of the unseen and decide to see life through this perception, while religions have a clause, which is “belief in the unseen,” and for this unseen there is no magic wand through which you can see its details.. So naturally, your perception of justice in this world is sound or It does not necessarily come true as you imagine.

Finally; The reality of the world is that it is not perfect, nor was it originally created to be perfected. Rather, it was created on the basis of disappearance and decrease, and is neither pure evil, nor is it pure good.

this shit sounds too philosophical for me to understand

i swear to god, atheists always ask the most superficial/shallow/cursory questions ever.
ye because we always find it weird that you dedicate yourself to a doctrine just because there is a promise of a happy ending. Nothing in between. And you put whole trust in it while your own people die. Hence the question.

This leads them to imagine a world without any suffering or evil and raise a banner entitled “A World Without Pain”!
But why should you suffer through your mortal life and hope that the afterlife story is true so that you could say it was worth it?

This paradisiacal/always perfect/non-faulty view of life, unfortunately, is the first step towards psychological and ideological upheaval, because the owner of this view invented a new concept of life... God himself did not promise.
Does that mean that there never was a promised ‘salvation’ or that a god cannot act because they’re supposed to not act? Is it then just believing the fact that god created and will be there in the end to judge you?

Then the philosophers focus on the idea that “were it not for the existence of evil, humans themselves would not have known the value of goodness, truth, and justice.”
Agreed.
One question which follows the context a bit - do you then only follow it because of being scared of eternal damnation? Concept of hell isnt and shouldn’t be used as a moral compass as well.

is: Is there a true meaning for something when there is nothing against it? Is it possible to feel the value of justice in the absence of injustice?
But my point wasn’t that god comes and fixes all - it was that when its disciples are being murdered / borderline genocide, why don’t they fix it? A whole country where majority of the people have dedicated themselves to a Muslim deity yet the deity decides that they’re better off dead?

The Australian philosopher J. L. Mackie said: “Invoking the existence of evil to deny the existence of a Creator is an illogical leap and a false conclusion.”
Haven’t done that. More of a point that why is god not intervening, what’s the rationale behind it.

Back