Votes: 18 78.3%
  • Give seeker 1 extra teleport nade

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Give seeker 2 extra teleport nade

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Don’t change

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters
i guess we'll heave to see also when there are like 20+ players how well it all turns out, it might even be that seekers will win way more often, i think thats cool but since its still fresh we'll have to wait and see i guess, im just stating my opinion hh
also @Kid couldnt even make the jump in shop between the 2 booths near the conference room so he's not competent as hider either hhhhh

hhh ok ok i get it, i know thaty seeking is trash atm
cant you do something like the firenade but the effect is lik 1/4th of the original?
we tried that with islam and that made mm1 useless.

even when the firenade is nerfed 3 quarters??
i actually tested it as 1/3rd.
at the moment it's like 5/6 the original, it's possible to reduce the range further but I don't intend to change the speed values. MM1 is supposed to end with you dying not with you surviving.

Have anyone considered the possibility of nerfing the fire nade and adding bullets to the mm1 to isolate the effect to the firenade only?
like if the effect of fire nade is halved, give the mm1 double the bullets etc... alos if possible, double the fire nades for seekers, if they picked it.

My opinion is that you leave it fire effect as it was, and I suggest you put a Sniper map instead. I own a Sniper map and I also own a map Stab

Back