"Embracing Diversity in Online Communities: The Key to Inclusivity and Growth"

There are only two industries that call their customers 'USERS'

illegal drugs ,and software

Edward Tufte

my balls hurt - ghandi

now we are all son of a bitches - director of the first atomic bomb test

dying is gay - sun tzu probably

woman is not real - average mom's basementer

noops say nothing is impossible but i do nothing everyday - doing nothing enjoyer

yesterday is history tomorrow is a mystery but today is a gift that is why it is called the present - master oogway

mmm monke - master oogway

Wake up to reality! Nothing ever goes as planned in this accursed world. The longer you live, the more you realize that the only things that truly exist in this reality are merely pain. suffering and futility. Listen, everywhere you look in this world, wherever there is light, there will always be shadows to be found as well. As long as there is a concept of victors, the vanquished will also exist. The selfish intent of wanting to preserve peace initiates war. and hatred is born in order to protect love. There are nexuses causal relationships that cannot be separated.”

Madara Uchiha.

People said that about jews too and subsaharan africans(slavery.)
comparing the case of karen faggots who are fighting for their so called "rights" (funny tbh them allowed to breath o2 itself is a right thats more than enough for them) to the centuries-old case of racially discriminated sane people, smh.

comparing the case of karen faggots who are fighting for their so called "rights" (funny tbh them allowed to breath o2 itself is a right thats more than enough for them) to the centuries-old case of racially discriminated sane people, smh.
You have no idea boy. Not one rule for me another for you.

Wake up to reality! Nothing ever goes as planned in this accursed world. The longer you live, the more you realize that the only things that truly exist in this reality are merely pain. suffering and futility. Listen, everywhere you look in this world, wherever there is light, there will always be shadows to be found as well. As long as there is a concept of victors, the vanquished will also exist. The selfish intent of wanting to preserve peace initiates war. and hatred is born in order to protect love. There are nexuses causal relationships that cannot be separated.”

Madara Uchiha.
taking phrases from a fictional character doesn't make you smart create your own

Napoleon Bonaparte: The word impossible does not exist in my dictionary

Mark Twain: They didn't know it was impossible, so they did it.

Back