"Embracing Diversity in Online Communities: The Key to Inclusivity and Growth"

Shaarawii

man is like an animal but with a controlling mind

As a community, this forum brings together individuals from diverse cultural and age backgrounds to share their perspectives and advice. If anyone has a quote or piece of wisdom that they believe has the potential to positively influence even a single individual, it would be greatly appreciated if they would share it with the community. Your contributions are valuable and will be greatly received.

"The man who asks a question is a fool for a moment, but the man who does not ask a question is a fool for life" U will keep learning until you die

Suck my dick
Ron Jeremy

on a real note, some of the quotes I’ve always liked:
Seasons change, tastes change, but people never change, you delude yourself believing otherwise

what is a man but the sum of his memories, we are the stories we live, the tales we tell ourselves

The only place where success comes before work is the dictionary

you miss 100% of the shots you don’t take

"If you're not capable of cruelty, then you're definitely a victim of someone who is." - Sun Tzu, Art of War

"My heroes are the ones who survived doing it wrong, who made mistakes, but recovered from them." - Bono

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." - Bruce Lee

Last edited:

As a community, this forum brings together individuals from diverse cultural and age backgrounds to share their perspectives and advice. If anyone has a quote or piece of wisdom that they believe has the potential to positively influence even a single individual, it would be greatly appreciated if they would share it with the community. Your contributions are valuable and will be greatly received.

"The man who asks a question is a fool for a moment, but the man who does not ask a question is a fool for life" U will keep learning until you die
What is the point from the color do you want to fuck my eyes?

"YOU HAVE NOT

FAILED. YOU'VE JUST FOUND

10,000 WAYS THAT

WON'T WORK."

THOMAS A. EDISON

• Love
Reactions: Kid
"By experiencing both victory and defeat, running away and shedding tears, a man will become a man. It's okay to cry, but you have to move on." Shanks (onepiece anime)

I agree so much.. We really need to do something next gay pride month..

image-20160616-19959-onrube.jpg
what makes it worse is that the dudes are Jew/Israeli

Okay Mr. "I identify as a penisless donkey", no need to keep forcing that shit to our faces

Last edited:
Back