AnthraX`@Application

Because I love this server and adore him to the point of madness and he is always active and I love the distinguished members and I love the distinguished maps and this server is distinguished from any other server and I did not die from him for life because he is my great servant and I adore him very much and I give all my attention and focus to me the server and I love cooperation and I am a polite, nice and funny person and I want you to believe How much I love you and you love me as I love you and we all become sisters and laugh together and joke and make the servant the best servant in history just give me a test and I will prove my abilities to you and the person strives to achieve what he wishes and I hope I become a member of this great team and maybe one day my wish will come true and 3D will remain better A servant in the world and I hope you accept me with my best regards
i appreciate the time you spent on google translate translating all this sentence.
one of main reason why we ask players to write their own applications to estimate their english skills and if they could communicate with foreign members/players or not.
edit your application with no translator, i don't mind if you translate the words that you don't know in english, but translating whole sentence is hilarious leading in a totally different meaning.

Back