anthrax

3D# Veteran
Personal information:

Name:Ahmed

SoF2 information:

Current SoF2 name: AnthraX`

Tag:C1u|anthrax`

Old SoF2 name(s): Error..!!

Gametracker profile: https://cache.gametracker.com/player/AnthraX`/51.83.68.227:20100/

fairplay Guid: bd5a8

General information:

When did you start to play SoF2? 2015-2016

When did you become active in 3D? 1 year

Were you admin in any other H&S server before? No

Do you know persons in real life that play SoF2? yeah

Do you play from home? yeah

Are you using any hack? No way . always use fairplay.ac

Why should we let you join? Because I love this server and I adore him to the point of madness and I am always active and I love the distinguished members and I love the distinguished maps and this server is distinguished from any other server and I did not lose him for life because this is my favorite servant and I adore him so much and I give my attention to him and I love cooperation and I am a polite, nice and funny person we all become brothers and joke and laugh together and make the servant the best servant and he is a wonderful servant and we make him more beautiful too Just give me a try and I will prove my abilities to you and I want to become a member of this great team With regards

Do you think there is anything that we could improve? No all good and i love all :giggle:

Additional information: Love 3d :love: I know that I changed my name a lot and did a lot of accounts, but this is my official account and I like to change, but I never did that again.

Last edited:
Back