AnthraX`@Application

i appreciate the time you spent on google translate translating all this sentence.
one of main reason why we ask players to write their own applications to estimate their english skills and if they could communicate with foreign members/players or not.
edit your application with no translator, i don't mind if you translate the words that you don't know in english, but translating whole sentence is hilarious leading in a totally different meaning.
Same with onyx lol

i appreciate the time you spent on google translate translating all this sentence.
one of main reason why we ask players to write their own applications to estimate their english skills and if they could communicate with foreign members/players or not.
edit your application with no translator, i don't mind if you translate the words that you don't know in english, but translating whole sentence is hilarious leading in a totally different meaning.
I am going to translate to know the words that I do not know and I am good in the English language. Can you verify yourself and talk to me in the game despite all that my knowledge is small I am 15 years old With my best regards to you And everyone who requested employment here used the translation, no one did not use it

I went to the translation and found some mistakes I had, and this indicates that I did not use the translation except for some words that I do not know.

Im so sorry i dont do ir again

I am going to translate to know the words that I do not know and I am good in the English language. Can you verify yourself and talk to me in the game despite all that my knowledge is small I am 15 years old With my best regards to you And everyone who requested employment here used the translation, no one did not use it
Really you are good and good luck

رمز تم التحقق منها بواسطة المنتدى

Back