2k3's TMI Data

Shoke

Whiskey, boats and music
So... While digging into the 2k3-server mod, I stumbled upon a feature they call the "leader" function in compmode, i completely forgot about this feature.

You will get a [L] displayed on the scoreboard when adding someone's leader status, the leader function is used for /tcmd commands. Anyway decided to look into it since i wanted to implement this into my server-mod.

This feature relies on TMI data, much like the handling of the 3rd/1st person view. So it is pretty simple to figure it out.

TMI DATA:
Rjp5BwY.png

In a 2k3 server the "9" would be "39"
ygrXoZL.png

Added it to Rox AC as well:
EP2Kfcf.png
and this was just a test:
Code:
            Com_sprintf(entry, sizeof(entry), " %i %i %i %i %i %i %i %i %i",
                level.sortedClients[i],              
                cl->ps.stats[STAT_HEALTH],            
                //cl->ps.stats[STAT_ARMOR],             
                cl->ps.stats[STAT_REALARMOR],         
                location,                      
                cl->sess.view,                     
                adm,
                (int)64,        //<- this is just a test.  Obviously damage is handled here as well.              
                cl->sess.mute,                     
                cl->sess.clanMember                   
            );

Anyway, I decided to drop this info in case any of you server developers would decide to implement this. This is another step closer to the 2k3's Client compatibility. Afaik the only thing left to figure out is the autorecording shit. And since I only have the working versions < v2.x which do not have the autorecord feature I haven't figured that out yet.

Last edited:
ks7ExqC.jpg

By the way tcmd was popular by INF players. Maybe that's why you don't remember it @Power
I was talking to truck today about having a "ranking system" and i'm wondering if it's possible to make it with Rox Client if yes i will fully support the idea as i can it's gonna be like a leveling system with points you must reach x amount of points to rankup there will be 2 ranks "1v1s and 2v2s" this is only for italy which is cool something like sof2global but in ds server.

Back