ZELZAL WH???

Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't see anything related to the hack in the game and that it is an italy server that does not prove his real identity because he does not have a admin there and the name zelzal is registered in most net cafes and if this video is filmed in 3d and he owns admin, this is enough proof, and why the one who make the video does the hack lollll

imo, lets let it slide as long as its not on 3d server. i've seen multiple 3d admins (including a staff member) wallhack in italy but i cba'd to record it.
Nah
i don't see anything related to the hack in the game and that it is an italy server that does not prove his real identity because he does not have a admin there and the name zelzal is registered in most net cafes and if this video is filmed in 3d and he owns admin, this is enough proof, and why the one who make the video does the hack lollll
His identity is proven to be the real zelzal, no worries about that :)

ناه

ثبت أن هويته هي الزلزال الحقيقي، فلا داعي للقلق بشأن ذلك:)
i think you have a problem with zelzal because you're struggling with something you don't have enough proof for this and i think you're more mature than this and there should be act justly here

i think you have a problem with zelzal because you're struggling with something you don't have enough proof for this and i think you're more mature than this and there should be act justly here
I do have a full video of zelzal wallhacking and also proof that it is the same zelzal.

Trust me if I want to kick him unjustly I just do it I don’t need a reason lmao

• 1Head
Reactions: Kid
لديّ مقطع فيديو كامل لاختراق حائط زلزال وأيضًا دليل على أنه نفس زلزال.

ثق بي إذا أردت أن أركله ظلما، فأنا أفعل ذلك فقط ولا أحتاج إلى سبب مضحك
So kick him and don't make a lot of drama because the topic doesn't deserve all this argument

wow mr janno you uploaded the video by yourself,why at this particular time i think the matter was clearly planned before🙂
Nope I didn’t upload and I was given the video today, look at the uploaded wasn’t me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back