I don't see a reason to reject.
I joined the server two months ago and was active 10-16 hours a day.
I can be patient, but do you see a reason to reject?
I know the rules well and know the role of admin well.
You have 40 admins and only 3 of them voted for me in my app. Is that fair?
When someone comes and says that your survey ended with a negative result,
you can apply again in a month on whatever basis i rejected.
I postponed some courses to be active on the server.
I'm disappointed in applying again because you didn't appreciate my time.
-------------------------
Thanks for your opinion
-DoNaTeLo
-Fouda
-Sullivan
-Fellatio
-Sadat
-Kid

Are you serious dude, you are in spectator all day, dont you dare give us this bullshit that you are active 10-16 hours a day and other lies, and yeah 40 admins but are they all active and you've seen them? no.

Postponed courses to be on server lmao, you are literal in spec all day long.

You literally have no positives about you for us to accept you, therefore the negative poll result.

Tag an admin that you've been active and playing with to prove that you are active then we will believe you.

rookie numbers, play minimum 23 hours a day; we might then think about accepting.
Not enough to play 10 or 16 hours when me play in AT server me play like 19 and 22 hours 3 hours in space but he all day afk and play 2 hours or 3

I don't see a reason to reject.
I joined the server two months ago and was active 10-16 hours a day.
I can be patient, but do you see a reason to reject?
I know the rules well and know the role of admin well.
You have 40 admins and only 3 of them voted for me in my app. Is that fair?
When someone comes and says that your survey ended with a negative result,
you can apply again in a month on whatever basis i rejected.
I postponed some courses to be active on the server.
I'm disappointed in applying again because you didn't appreciate my time.
-------------------------
Thanks for your opinion
-DoNaTeLo
-Fouda
-Sullivan
-Fellatio
-Sadat
-Kid

how did you know that you were voted 3 only?

Are you serious dude, you are in spectator all day, dont you dare give us this bullshit that you are active 10-16 hours a day and other lies, and yeah 40 admins but are they all active and you've seen them? no.

Postponed courses to be on server lmao, you are literal in spec all day long.

You literally have no positives about you for us to accept you, therefore the negative poll result.

Tag an admin that you've been active and playing with to prove that you are active then we will believe you.
Lies and bullshit....nice
I played with a lot of admin.
I don't need to prove that I'm honest in front of you.
Devil/Morad/Mclaren/ouwegeit/remixe
Painx/cap10/Donatelo/Fouda/Zelzal/Sunndera/Yanmarco/Cosama.lg/Tesla

Many people get denied man, thats just how it goes, perhaps the voters dont see you as an addition to the team for now, but dont give up.
I understand you dont like the decision and it may seem unfair to you but thats just life man, they say you are only in spec, i cant confirm that but if that is the case anybody can get 24 hours active and put that bullshit in applies. i see that you can actually speak decent english unlike most retards here and if you play more instead of spec and try to improve i would give you a chance. 1 month and you can try again or 1 week if u wanna be like fellatio lol but seriously this wont really help your situation i suspect it will only negatively influence your chances if u go about arguing here

Back