What is the best server for u

Ziyad

What is the best server for u an the first one to play in?

An the reason u like server

4G is 1st I am play in (maps brazia)
I think this was name him. brazia
I like server for good maps
The server disappeared and I searched for another server and went to TP

TP is 2nd I am play in (maps korea)
I cant forget name him korea I like maps him so much
I like server for good maps♥️♥️♥️
The server disappeared and I searched for another server and went to aT

aT is 3rd I am play in (maps team aT)
I like server for good maps an ppl♥️♥️♥️😍😘
I left the server. I don't understand anyone. Everyone speaks English an I am noob

3D is 4th I am play in (maps korea)
I like server for maps TP Korea🙂 an ppl lumatom 'LaLa' Rasmus Despacito LJ ---> Korea Style.
an Korea an kito open LJ server

LJ is 5th I am play in (maps Korea)
I like server for maps Korea an team LJ give me captain♥️♥️.
I am ded lol an go 3d name Ziyad after 3years or 2.

I didn’t even play h&s in a server except 3d , but at the start of my journey in sof2 I played a few hours totally in AT server tbh their maps were good except this all were sucks

I knew many good servers that my old school friends said to me but they are gone rn like 4g server

Tp had good maps and uh AT had good maps aswell but shit admin team and rpg was rigged aswell
3D is the best atm

First one was some random tdm server. After that I played a lot in GkZ (Estonian kam2 clan), in SnB, airforces, memento mori, FallenAngels, coldfear, pro-h and so on.

h&s first server I played at was RPM, after that RPMPro (where I was a member), then pK (one of the best h&s teams), music, aT and in the end, 3D

Best server all in all through the times was probably FallenAngels (+ in the end coldfear as those 2 clans combined around 2006-2007 orso).
H&S I always loved RPMPro h&s, it was different and fun (mm1 boosted like rpg etc). 2k3-style h&s, it’s either pK or 3D. Map wise for sure pK, but 3D has been at my side for far too long to not state that overall 3D better

My first online games was on T2K , S4A , SoA , SC servers that was mostly CTF servers.

My first h&s server to play in was aT but later i stopped playing there because they had trash admins and trash system so i headed to 3D around 2015 and joined the clan 2016

Back