Ideas to improve H&S

That sounds like a good idea tbh. I also agree with the balance issues. It’s annoying to seek and tbh you get so much utility that if you bring yet another gun or smth to play for them then they scroll for 2 days to get proper gun
As i said... It was available back in the days.
You just need to face your aim all the why up and wait 3 secs to pop ur box nade upwards...

As i said... It was available back in the days.
You just need to face your aim all the why up and wait 3 secs to pop ur box nade upwards...
I didn’t say anything about it not being possible or wtf or whatever. I know it was possible. Would need to take a look at it or if @Liberty wants to

Hh fkn turds not realizing that its not the serverside that is a problem but its the client and dumbfuck egys that is. wat u fartheads need is a proper client modification with custom maps on the server.

Basically what 3D clientmod is, but y all too stupid to download even a small simple map.

Keep suggesting modifications to the server which will barely have any effect or if any at all.

Goddamit, I have never seen such imbeciles like in this game in any other game that i played before. OR PRIOR SOF 2010

Hh fkn turds not realizing that its not the serverside that is a problem but its the client and dumbfuck egys that is. wat u fartheads need is a proper client modification with custom maps on the server.

Basically what 3D clientmod is, but y all too stupid to download even a small simple map.

Keep suggesting modifications to the server which will barely have any effect or if any at all.

Goddamit, I have never seen such imbeciles like in this game in any other game that i played before. OR PRIOR SOF 2010
Facts

yall we need to freshen things up and integrate more of custom modes like caserun into the mapcycle.

i also have an idea for a custom mode, 1 player has a briefcase that acts like a bomb with a timer (preferably 20 secs) shown on the screen the briefcase holder has to give the case to other players (by slicing them with a knife that causes no damage) before the timer runs out, if the timer ran out he dies and the next case holder will be determined randomly. so on and so forth.

yall we need to freshen things up and integrate more of custom modes like caserun into the mapcycle.

i also have an idea for a custom mode, 1 player has a briefcase that acts like a bomb with a timer (preferably 20 secs) shown on the screen the briefcase holder has to give the case to other players (by slicing them with a knife that causes no damage) before the timer runs out, if the timer ran out he dies and the next case holder will be determined randomly. so on and so forth.
if this happens, i will deffinitly stop playing sof

I like the idea. But I think its quite boring because the case/bomb will only be swapped between egys or noob players cuz they are on the ground just running and we will be sitting on the highest appartment all game kekw

I like the idea. But I think its quite boring because the case/bomb will only be swapped between egys or noob players cuz they are on the ground just running and we will be sitting on the highest appartment all game kekw
i forgot to mention it will be played in a special small/medium sized map, flat surface with a few objects to hide behind/use to escape the bomb holder

i forgot to mention it will be played in a special small/medium sized map, flat surface with a few objects to hide behind/use to escape the bomb holder
That sounds better. You could expand the idea by giving the bomb a blast radius so the people close to it it die as well. So everyone is just running after each other. Or dont show the case so everyone could have the bomb so everyone has to evade everyone POGGERS. Dont know if thats possible lol.

That sounds better. You could expand the idea by giving the bomb a blast radius so the people close to it it die as well. So everyone is just running after each other. Or dont show the case so everyone could have the bomb so everyone has to evade everyone POGGERS. Dont know if thats possible lol.
great ideas, im pretty sure its possible but maybe these 2 ideas can be activiated automatically ONLY IF there are +20 players on the server, otherwise it would be too overpowered.

Revert the "everyone can play cage" thing it makes winning in the normal rounds useless, In my eyes I dont see any reason to win the normal rounds and I dont get the same satisfaction as I used to

Back