tornado @ Application

Personal information:i'm 12 years
Name:Elias

SoF2 information:
Current SoF2 name:.Tornado*
Old SoF2 name(s):#~dragOn~#
Anticheat guide:f8bf11a3
Gametracker profile:https://www.gametracker.com/player/.Tornado*/51.83.68.227:20100/

General information:
When did you start to play SoF2?2021-2024

When did you become active in 3D?1 months

Were you admin in any other H&S server before?SK just

Do you know persons in real life that play SoF2?.Y E A H` Of them @Savage` - @Tesla 🚗

Do you play from home?.Y E A H`

Why should we let you join?
Welcome to my servant, I want you to hear my servant,
I love 3D Server, I know my friends, I'm a professional, and I'm against cheating
Against heat, I am active and I will be more active than that, and I promise that I will play under one name and use only one account. I know many things. I want to be in your direction, I will follow your words, I want you to give me one chance and you will be amazed by me. I'm cool, but you don't know. I know how to speak English. And I don't bother anyone. I want to join you, my friends, but you are not giving me the opportunity to talk to you. I want from my heart to make this beautiful servant happy because I love him and whoever loves him will be my brother. This is what is in my heart, my friends!

Do you think there is anything we could improve?All is well

Additional information:I want no one to disdain my little brother named lokman:(

stop multiples accounts and be active because i don't see you in game then reapply, don't forget to use AC

denied

Back