Personal information:

Name:- Reda

SoF2 information:
Current SoF2 name:- Statam `
Old SoF2 name(s):- Charles.

Gametracker profile:-
https://cache.gametracker.com/player/Statham`/51.83.68.227:20100/b_560x95.png

General information:
When did you start to play SoF2? I played the game in 2014 and became active in the 2015 server and here is the evidence with my words in the old seat but I can't access it.

When did you become active in 3D? Every day active on the server has been running for 2 months.

Were you admin in any other H&S server before? Of course, in the same server and with the same name, due to old problems, I should not be reminded.

Do you know persons in real life that play SoF2? Yes of course I know people like Stephan.

Do you play from home? Yes, and some times from the shared internet

Why should we let you join? Because I respect the laws and know everything about the game and also a professional in the game. I also know all the old and new admin. I would like to join the server in a real way with the administrator, I also know how to speak English, and because I know the laws because I have been joining here 3 years ago.

Do you think there is anything we could improve? Yes, I want to return some of the old maps

Additional information: thanks for reading.

eeeee.png

Personal information:

Name:- Reda

SoF2 information:
Current SoF2 name:- Statam `
Old SoF2 name(s):- Charles.

Gametracker profile:-
https://cache.gametracker.com/player/Statham`/51.83.68.227:20100/b_560x95.png

General information:
When did you start to play SoF2? I played the game in 2014 and became active in the 2015 server and here is the evidence with my words in the old seat but I can't access it.

When did you become active in 3D? Every day active on the server has been running for 2 months.

Were you admin in any other H&S server before? Of course, in the same server and with the same name, due to old problems, I should not be reminded.

Do you know persons in real life that play SoF2? Yes of course I know people like Stephan.

Do you play from home? Yes, and some times from the shared internet

Why should we let you join? Because I respect the laws and know everything about the game and also a professional in the game. I also know all the old and new admin. I would like to join the server in a real way with the administrator, I also know how to speak English, and because I know the laws because I have been joining here 3 years ago.

Do you think there is anything we could improve? Yes, I want to return some of the old maps

Additional information: thanks for reading.
bad luck MaN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back