SoF2 dedmedsed

I've inconsistently been playing CSS and CoD1 & 2 since 2015, each one of them is still fun as fuck and my shit pc can run them smoothly.

Jokes aside though, SoF2 has huge potential especially thanks to our great developers. it just needs some recognition and advertisement. as I said we could easily make money off of it but we just need some luck to convince new people to play it.

I was and still am impressed by this community as its reasonably the closest example we could be like, on paper gta sa is as dead as sof2 but yet they managed to make money off of it by making it interesting with mods and stuff
What splash said, needs exposure, it’s such a unique game with all the edits and such, we should get Joe to stream it on his twitch, bro is like famous 3Head

For me sof2 still have potential, since we are just playing "simple" gametypes as h&s,ctf,inf,elim,dm,tdm.
There are some old game type that we should put on our servers and have a look at the behaviour of people if they says if that's good or not, i'll take the exemple of CnR, alot of us started with CnR it was a great gametype and it been replaced by h&s dunno why

We still take the good ideas to improve the game it include: h&s features (as taser ect..) or gametype idea, few weeks ago we had alot of fun playin together on VIP gametype, not much people knewn this gametype and people liked i think.
As long it's not too hard to implement/create it can be possible to add it.

For me sof2 still have potential, since we are just playing "simple" gametypes as h&s,ctf,inf,elim,dm,tdm.
There are some old game type that we should put on our servers and have a look at the behaviour of people if they says if that's good or not, i'll take the exemple of CnR, alot of us started with CnR it was a great gametype and it been replaced by h&s dunno why

We still take the good ideas to improve the game it include: h&s features (as taser ect..) or gametype idea, few weeks ago we had alot of fun playin together on VIP gametype, not much people knewn this gametype and people liked i think.
As long it's not too hard to implement/create it can be possible to add it.
Tasers fucking suck ass (no offense)
Thats not a good feature
But VIP is 😄

alright, who of us has potential to become a famous person

I reckon it would be liberty, since 99% of the french are addicted to the internet.
But then that wouldnt help much either.
First the polish, now the egy's and next is the french? How about we make that some other country that speaks english?
Yall got any idea's cuz I dont

We could let SoF2 servers alive and just open a CS:GO server for exemple, so we could stay as "SoF2 Community" but we expand to cs:go
It will be better and you can also host other game events if you want to expand the community

Note for egys: Don't ask me for servers for edit everyday or imma blow my head with a shotgun
th
do you mean this ? KEKL

we ourselves are not famous how can we make sof2 famous? xd
do you think i have a youtube channel with 1m subs
i reckon its very doable tbh but requires huge dedication. it might be worth it though because we might end up making money

➡ Don't Spam/Advertise.

➡ Be respectful to other players as admins;
➡ Don't block or fake boost.
➡ Maximum ping allowed to seekers is 250.
➡ It's extremely prohibited to team with opponent team(giving grenades, free stuns, telling locations, boosting to somewhere else...).
➡ Don't use any cheats(wh,aimbot,333...this could result in a permanent ban).
➡ Try to use Fairplay/Anticheat whenever you can.(Admins may suspect something and ban you unfairly).
➡ Don't ask for admin/clan.
➡ Don't fake any name to get admin or for other reasons.
➡ Invisible is not allowed for any team.
➡ Try to always /rate 25000 and /snaps 40 to all have a better game.
➡ Make sure you follow/understand all the rules

are there game similar to sof2 with no account and no level playing by your performed only if there is.. so we can substitute it or make it beside sof2 in our community

Back