SoF2 dedmedsed

Liberty

3D# Co-Leader
Staff member
Hello XxG@M3RZxX,

As you know, sof2 is already dead since years, but these days it's really dying.
Less players interested by this old game, people leave and move to others games.

So i would like to know if you guys are about to leave SoF2, which game would you guys like to see 3D Community?
It includes egys that don't have best computers to play. (kekw win 98)
Maybe we could completely change and switch our gametype, or maybe we could move to another game but with same gametypes ect..
What about CS:GO / CSS, it have a huge community and alot of mods.
Remember, there's a lot of games, but only a few are timeless like sof2 was.

We could build a true thing and continue this adventure.

Best Regards,
Liberty.

EGY CAPTCHA
In a last effort to keep people and their interest in sof2, Shoke & SL1D3X did v1servers.com it allow you to have a server just by sending a mail and waiting for an positive answer.
And i did few weeks ago sof2servers.com like them to have more than few servers availables and maybe bring back interest on sof2 to build oldschools clan and shit.
Hope SoF2 will continue a lil bit to live, that's game is our blood.

If you guys are interested, you can have a look on the forum, i did it quickly but it should works well.
Note for egys: Don't ask me for servers for edit everyday or imma blow my head with a shotgun

the issue here! not for sof2 ended but the problem at the who care about the video games now because now the some people have a busy and who have exams and ect ect.. so we must have to conside for problem the our real life and also I'm from this guys who started with the oldschool and rpm h&s so i play in this days only for a fun by my game, also and you said thing essential "It includes egys that don't have best computers to play" and this a big reason cuz a some egys playing in "netcafe" with win7 lol and you know real this Windows is extinct egys therefore difficult for egys or some netcafe use win7 to download this games.. notably I'm use win11.

Anyway nice idea.

the issue here! not for sof2 ended but the problem at the who care about the video games now because now the some people have a busy and who have exams and ect ect.. so we must have to conside for problem the our real life and also I'm from this guys who started with the oldschool and rpm h&s so i play in this days only for a fun by my game, also and you said thing essential "It includes egys that don't have best computers to play" and this a big reason cuz a some egys playing in "netcafe" with win7 lol and you know real this Windows is extinct egys therefore difficult for egys or some netcafe use win7 to download this games.. notably I'm use win11.

Anyway nice idea.
i care about video games mr. busy

Well currently i prefer to play shooter games i'm playing Valorant the most these days but i don't think that 3D Community could switch to valorant tho and when you are going to switch to another game you are going to lose 90% of sof2 community, maybe 3D can switch to CS:GO or Valorant and you also can stay as a SOF2 community and just host another games events maybe like valorant 5v5 or sth it would be better for the community

valo is gay
only Gekko is gay
Well currently i prefer to play shooter games i'm playing Valorant the most these days but i don't think that 3D Community could switch to valorant tho and when you are going to switch to another game you are going to lose 90% of sof2 community, maybe 3D can switch to CS:GO or Valorant and you also can stay as a SOF2 community and just host another games events maybe like valorant 5v5 or sth it would be better for the community
Agreed 100%

Anyway nice idea.
Tbh win 7 is the best win i have ever tried 2nd win 10

Hello XxG@M3RZxX,

As you know, sof2 is already dead since years, but these days it's really dying.
Less players interested by this old game, people leave and move to others games.

So i would like to know if you guys are about to leave SoF2, which game would you guys like to see 3D Community?
It includes egys that don't have best computers to play. (kekw win 98)
Maybe we could completely change and switch our gametype, or maybe we could move to another game but with same gametypes ect..
What about CS:GO / CSS, it have a huge community and alot of mods.
Remember, there's a lot of games, but only a few are timeless like sof2 was.

We could build a true thing and continue this adventure.

Best Regards,
Liberty.

EGY CAPTCHA
In a last effort to keep people and their interest in sof2, Shoke & SL1D3X did v1servers.com it allow you to have a server just by sending a mail and waiting for an positive answer.
And i did few weeks ago sof2servers.com like them to have more than few servers availables and maybe bring back interest on sof2 to build oldschools clan and shit.
Hope SoF2 will continue a lil bit to live, that's game is our blood.

If you guys are interested, you can have a look on the forum, i did it quickly but it should works well.
Note for egys: Don't ask me for servers for edit everyday or imma blow my head with a shotgun
Gtastunting
Cs:go seems fun but my laptop gets 5fps unless u have some magic for fps boosting

We could let SoF2 servers alive and just open a CS:GO server for exemple, so we could stay as "SoF2 Community" but we expand to cs:go

Things have changed a lot in sof2.
Things are no longer as they were.
My point of view is that the Egyptians have killed the game by playing dirty, cheating, teaming up and playing the game on netcafes.
But the Egyptians are not really to blame, because if it weren't for these kids, there wouldn't be a fly in the game.
sof2.png

Things have changed a lot in sof2.
Things are no longer as they were.
My point of view is that the Egyptians have killed the game by playing dirty, cheating, teaming up and playing the game on netcafes.
But the Egyptians are not really to blame, because if it weren't for these kids, there wouldn't be a fly in the game.
View attachment 4578
Tell the polish to come back

This is easy fix guys, we dead now because nobody is playing, so just play, easy.

70984C88-8E5B-4F45-ADFE-7E99862BCEE9.jpeg

I've inconsistently been playing CSS and CoD1 & 2 since 2015, each one of them is still fun as fuck and my shit pc can run them smoothly.

Jokes aside though, SoF2 has huge potential especially thanks to our great developers. it just needs some recognition and advertisement. as I said we could easily make money off of it but we just need some luck to convince new people to play it.

I was and still am impressed by this community as its reasonably the closest example we could be like, on paper gta sa is as dead as sof2 but yet they managed to make money off of it by making it interesting with mods and stuff

I've inconsistently been playing CSS and CoD1 & 2 since 2015, each one of them is still fun as fuck and my shit pc can run them smoothly.

Jokes aside though, SoF2 has huge potential especially thanks to our great developers. it just needs some recognition and advertisement. as I said we could easily make money off of it but we just need some luck to convince new people to play it.

I was and still am impressed by this community as its reasonably the closest example we could be like, on paper gta sa is as dead as sof2 but yet they managed to make money off of it by making it interesting with mods and stuff
Gta sa aint a dead game at all lol

Back