Shop8 Dark Map

Basically anything other than 0, so b=1 would suffice, idk who started the whole "<>", "rr" thing but mot commands have 2 states on/off 0/1 respectively, this would technically work for things like fullbright, lightmap, thirdperson etc... other commands have might accept different values like thirdpersonrange so you will have to decode the number for the selected value you want.
Keep in mind that using hash command in general will be considered cheating in most servers, and even when permitted (like 3rd person in h&s) toggling them is probably prohibited as well, I think fullbright is the exception though, perhaps @Janno can make an alias to control it so people doesn't have to use hash for it, and we can get rid of hash commands for good :D

Basically anything other than 0, so b=1 would suffice, idk who started the whole "<>", "rr" thing but mot commands have 2 states on/off 0/1 respectively, this would technically work for things like fullbright, lightmap, thirdperson etc... other commands have might accept different values like thirdpersonrange so you will have to decode the number for the selected value you want.
Keep in mind that using hash command in general will be considered cheating in most servers, and even when permitted (like 3rd person in h&s) toggling them is probably prohibited as well, I think fullbright is the exception though, perhaps @Janno can make an alias to control it so people doesn't have to use hash for it, and we can get rid of hash commands for good :D
Sounds good to me

We do have some ideas on clientside mod as well so maybe we’ll add something.

@Janno can make an alias to control it so people doesn't have to use hash for it, and we can get rid of hash commands for good :D
Or like a command that gets force-executed for each player as soon as a map is loaded, because some maps are better with certain commands.

Back