Share some nostalgic songs

You ever get the feeling when you are piping down a Latina, re-arranging her guts, while listening to a few nostalgic Spanish/Latino hits from the old times? No? Of course you don't brokie...
Anyways, here are some OG el chapo narcocorrido songs from the suburbs of Culliacan and Sinaloa:

-

-

-

-

-

*** Fun fact about Chalino Sanchez ***

During his live performance (before singing Alma Enamorada) Chalino Sanchez is handed a note. The note is commonly believed to have been a death threat whereby he would be killed after the song, but this has never been confirmed. A video recording of the song "Alma Enamorada" shows Chalino crumpling up the note before singing the song as if nothing happened. But after the concert he was kidnapped after his performance and tortured to death.

What does your retarded head don't understand when i said in the beginning of the topic "No arab music please"

Guess i can't expect much from you.
Yes, i noticed that after i spoke and i did not think about it from the beginning of the topic my friend. i did read the writing that was written on the topic

Now this is a REAL nostalgic song!

Interesting song imo....
I put this on the highest volume in my car while i was driving past a synagogue, i wondered why those people where looking at me crazy and also wondered why they was giving me the bird...

Guess.... yeah xD

• debil
Reactions: Kid
Interesting song imo....
I put this on the highest volume in my car while i was driving past a synagogue, i wondered why those people where looking at me crazy and also wondered why they was giving me the bird...

Guess.... yeah xD
hahahhaha, i dont know why people associate it with something negative, its a bout a girl named erika, doesnt sound too mad too actually xD

Californication brooooo
You are a true G

Wallahi just yesterday i spoke to my friend and said listen to this one (they talking about the problems in the world we have now, but this is an old song from '99)
Psychic spies from China try to steal your mind's elation (Tiktok...)
And little girls from Sweden dream of silver screen quotation (Greta Thunberg... (the little rat))
And if you want these kind of dreams it's Californication........ (new world order???)

Back