Server doctrine

i'd argue hop silver is a close contender
HOP is from the stone age and only active with real players in the evenings, not like the GOAT 3D where it is always full with people thanks to the GOAT team. And btw HOP is cool but if they'd disabled the (fucking) M4 with nades i would be playing there ngl.

My opinion, so don't bash me

HOP is from the stone age and only active with real players in the evenings, not like the GOAT 3D where it is always full with people thanks to the GOAT team. And btw HOP is cool but if they'd disabled the (fucking) M4 with nades i would be playing there ngl.

HOP is good but needs proper admins, instead of these couple dumbasses (everybody knows them hhh).
Still Old Boys n Young Boys clan is the goat for me

Learn to live against the M4, we've given people the choice to play with it. :cool:

HOP is good but needs proper admins, instead of these couple dumbasses (everybody knows them hhh).
Still Old Boys n Young Boys clan is the goat for me

I've only rarely received complaints, and usually when I do get complaints it's usually a "Rimoev axes of [insert admin name] hie suk".

p.s. this is the ones in a full-moon visit again @Janno

Last edited:
Learn to live against the M4, we've given people the choice to play with it. :cool:

I've only rarely received complaints, and usually when I do get complaints it's usually a "Rimoev axes of [insert admin name] hie suk".

p.s. this is the ones in a full-moon visit again @Janno
Bro i msg'ed like 3 times on discord and you never replied, had a huge drama going on me.

Back