Personal information:

Name: Eyad

Sof information:

Current Sof name : senger..!!

Old SOF2 Name(s): vandijk

Gametracker profile:

When did you started to play SOF2? 2019

When did you became active in 3D? 2023 \ 2024

Were you admin in any other H&S server before? aT , and me leave and more server

Why Should we let you join?

bec me good player and 3d good server and i like 3d bec he have a good players and i and had good map and and i know rules and i dont had any problem with anyone and me play active and i can handel admin and me stopped play (wh) and want to join this team because i think everyone has his own personality in dealing with others and i can handel it bec i love 3d and i will play more active bec i want to join with you in 3d 🙂 and i help anyone need help from me and i tell my friends to play in 3d and you guys accpted the one u see him he can handel admin and to join in 3d or no and thx guys for reading my apply i hope me acc in your team .

- Do you think there is anything that we could improve?

when me have i will tell you

Senger , werent you admin in 3d before?

We should add that as question in apply script or something
I was responsible, but...But I didn't play the game because I was busy studying

I'm playing in al netcafe but drikey It says I play with a lot of servers I do not know what to do

Poll has been opened, as admins/members will determine by vote if accept/reject your request to join 3d as member.

duration of the vote is 10 days from now.
Please stay patient during that period.
Meanwhile stay active and respectful to increase your chances.

Goodluck / حظا سعيدا

bec me good player and 3d good server and i like 3d bec he have a good players and i and had good map and and i know rules and i dont had any problem with anyone and me play active and i can handel admin and me stopped play (wh) and want to join this team because i think everyone has his own personality in dealing with others and i can handel it bec i love 3d and i will play more active bec i want to join with you in 3d 🙂 and i help anyone need help from me and i tell my friends to play in 3d and you guys accpted the one u see him he can handel admin and to join in 3d or no and thx guys for reading my apply i hope me acc in your team .
monkaW

me stopped play (wh)
It's not a freaking favor to us that you doesn't play with wallhack anymore, and it's not a reason that make you admin.
I will be back playing when players quit giving dumb answers on their applications

Back