Status
Not open for further replies.

samo

Personal information:
Name: Ahmed

SoF2 information:
Current SoF2 name: Samo
Old SoF2 name(s): Samo
Gametracker profile: https://www.gametracker.com/server_info/51.83.68.227:20100/top_players/?query=Sa.

General information:
When did you start to play SoF2? 2013

When did you become active in 3D? I was in 3d with undercover name and I was had badmin before but I got kicked by Mclaren

Were you admin in any other H&S server before? aT Rcon and I was on t2h when I started it.

Do you know persons in real life that play SoF2? Ye I know alot.

Do you play from home? Ye, sure

Why should we let you join? I got myself in 3d and I can handle admin well and I've experience of admin plus I was rcon on aT server and I can speak english well, that's make me can communicate with other people both forum and game, and already I am applying after I played one month as one of generals told me he was Islam as I think plus I know alot of egys on sof2 and some of foreign's, and I removed myself from aT when I was rcon to became a part of 3D! Plus I can find my fun with 3d maps, admins, normal players, and i got no depression when I'm playing here cause I got several layers nobs, pros, kids, youth, not as the same position I was on in AT they all was kids , once I got someone reports someone with stolen RPG reason LOL fuck off , and I haven't anyword's more to say

Thanks for reading!

Do you think there is anything need improve? No, server is well

Additional information: nothin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back