Sadat application join on the server

Sadat*

Personal information:
Name:Abdullh AlMasry

SoF2 information:
Current SoF2 name:Sadat*
Old SoF2 name(s):CleoPatra
Gametracker profile:https://cache.gametracker.com/server_info/51.83.68.227:20100/top_players/?query=sadat*

General information:
When did you start to play SoF2?:2016

When did you become active in 3D?2020

Were you admin in any other H&S server before?Yes aT Monty insulted God so I removed myself from the server

Do you know persons in real life that play SoF2?:Yeah @Devil @ADEL Nembr 1 @lEton @ManSy:D @Mashtoly @GamerS @|Cap10|Boss @anthrax @//Sullivan @SuunDera

Do you play from home?:No i play all time in natcaffe because I am poor and I do not have a device in my house and I do not have enough money to buy a device

Why should we let you join?:i played in both the server aT and 3D the first is aT and I got a supervisor in it and kept it and I was upgraded to rcon and I also kept it and in the end Monty entered his site and insulted God and entered the game and insulted God so I couldn't stand it and i remove me in aT and i go 3d server and was welcomed by the respected members of them kid and mclaren and Painx and this is the first of them and then I saw the rest of the members and I asked them for their opinion they welcomed me a lot That's why I liked 3d server a lot and I never saw anyone in the server insulted God and this is the second reason that called me to join the server Thank you respected members

Do you think there is anything we could improve?: No man server 3D good and all member 3d good

Additional information:

God is with you, and if it was in my hands, I would have bought you a computer

Good luck good apply and go player <3

God is with you, and if it was in my hands, I would have bought you a computer

Good luck good apply and go player <3
I love my life and I am poor and I do not want help from anyone because my father, may God have mercy on him, told me that and thank you, my friend, for the support

I banned you on the 2 days ago (26th) for wallhack.

Mclaren banned you the day you came in to the server saying you quit aT and wanted to come to us, for wh like a week ago.

You have the EXACT same name as Dracula for all of his applys lmao.

Not looking too good...

I banned you on the 2 days ago (26th) for wallhack.

Mclaren banned you the day you came in to the server saying you quit aT and wanted to come to us, for wh like a week ago.

Not looking too good...
When you banned me, I went back to the server and apologized for what I did, and now I'm in front of all the members, I swear I didn't play wh again

Back